stress free zones and tickles - kara danvers

I was typing away at my computer when I heard the sound of the front door to Kara and I's shared apartment open. "hey Y/N, i'm back" Kara walked over to the kitchen dumping the bags she had in her hands on the counter. Confused at my lack of reply she wandered over to where I was sitting wrapping me in a hug from behind. Worry evident in her voice she let out a "you ok love?". I turned around allowing Kara to hug me fully and whispered a tired "just stressed about work and this assignment. What if my boss doesn't like it? What if they fire me?".
Kara shussed me, wrapping her arms tighter around me "no, none of that! i'm sure your boss will love it and you know the rules Y/N, this is a stress free zone. So come cuddle with me on the couch right now"
I perked up at that and then grew a sly grin.
"make me"
Kara looked deeply into my mischievous eyes then suddenly, with a burst of life, lifted my body with ease and dove onto the couch trapping me in her arms. I felt like we were children as I screamed for her to let go. This only spurred her on more as she started to relentlessly tickle me until I couldn't take it anymore. Out of breath, I released an "I surrender" and thanked the gods when she stopped her actions. While still gaining my breath back she flipped me over so that I was lying snug on top of her. Kara let out a victorious laugh "I win, you're mine now"
I chuckled along with her "no, you're mine"
"do you want me to start tickling you again?"
"no! ok! you're right, i'm yours" I say quickly, not wanting to restart the intense tickle match from before.
"yeah that's what I thought" Kara said smugly.
"alright don't have to rub it in"
"awww i'm sorry I hurt your ego baby"
I glared at her with a pout that quickly dissipated when she met our lips together in a soft kiss. The kiss deepened but Kara pulled back, promptly remembering her bags from earlier still on the counter and whispered "I gotta put the ice cream in the freezer or it's gonna melt".
I sighed "you're such a pain in the ass you know that?"