i'm her favourite - sara lance

(requested)

It was just another boring day on the Waverider waiting for a mission when you heard arguing coming from the other room. Feeling lazy, you decided to listen through the wall instead of going out to investigate.

"No! She likes me way more than you!" Heat Wave protests before Captain Cold quickly interjected with "Absolutely not! She spends way more time with me AND I make her laugh"
"She's laughing at your face dude" Sara chuckles at the men currently fighting over who y/n likes more.
"We didn't ask you asshole" Heat Wave added. Rip decided to join in too with "I'm the captain, she definitely likes me the most" and at this point you could literally see Sara eye rolling without actually being in the room. With one last "I'm her favourite" from Atom you finally decided to get up out of your comfortable position to end this silly argument and hurt a few ego's in the process.
Upon your entrance, the room grew quiet instantly and all eyes were on you.
"Can you guys shut up? You're all sooo annoying"
Captain Cold retorted with "I was just arguing my point about how you like me more than all of these idiots"
Sighing, you step towards Sara pulling her out of her seat and kiss her passionately. Sara reciprocated the kiss momentarily and pulled away smiling.
"Would you like to go on a date with me Sara?"
"Why yes y/n i would love too"
"Great, we'll leave at 8" you winked and silently left the room just as quickly as you entered leaving several men absolutely gobsmacked and a certain someone smirking at the scene that just unfolded.

A/N- sorry guys, sixth form has been kicking my ass. I promise i'm trying to work through your requests. Bare with.