5

Andy

Everyone went home.

I went inside and sat at the table. Next week is my mom's birthday so I had an idea.not anything too big but I've been saving my money. I went upstairs and got on my laptop. I looked up a hotel and spa place. I was going to book her 3 days. When she's gone I can have a party. i know it sounds like I'm trying to get her out of the house just so i can have some fun but it wasn't like that. 

This hotel is 3 hours away. Convenient right? It's almost 8 so I decided to go and buy a few things at the store for this party i wanted to have. On my way there I listened to music to try and pass time a bit quicker. i felt my phone buzz so i took it out of my pocket. I got a text.

Mystery person: hey how was your day today?

Me: it was kinda boring. I met this dude and my friend Layla and I skated with him all day.

Mystery person: Ouu was he cute?

Me: not really. even if i thought he was I'm staying away. i can tell my friend has feelings for him.

Mystery person: Ahh what's his name?

Me: mace. I liked his name actually. Very unique.

Me: look I gotta go I'm at the store and I'm looking for some stuff. Ttyl

Mystery person: alr let me know when you get home?

me: sure. byeee

(())

I looked up from my phone and walked through the chip aisle. I grabbed everything i needed for the party. i didn't bring a bag or anything but i think ill be fine carrying it all home.

I paid for everything and started my way home. I was walking past the park when I noticed mace. "hey! Mace!" I yelled. He saw me and smiled while his cheeks turned a light pink."hey" he said and walked over to me. "so I'm having a party next week. Do you think you'd wanna come?" I asked as we walked. "sure do you need any alcohol? I've got tons my parents wouldn't notice." he asked. "sure. You live over there? " I pointed to the house i saw him walk out of. "yeah." he scrunched his eyebrows. "okay I'll pick you up on the day of the party." I said as he started walking towards his house and me to mine.

I walked home and snuck to my room and stuffed all the snacks in my closet. "hey mom can I have some money for some pizza?" I asked. "right now? I think it's a little late for that." she said as u walked in the room. "oh for tomorrow." I added.

**

He yallllllll
So I have never been acknowledged by mace and today I looked at my notifications and guess what

He yallllllllSo I have never been acknowledged by mace and today I looked at my notifications and guess what

Biiiiiiitchhhhhhh

edited 2021-02-20