13 not edited

"what are you going to do about Layla?" i asked. "oh i can talk to her. whats her number?" he asked me. we got up and threw away our garbage. we walked out. "oh do you have your phone on you?" i asked.

"yeah here." he said taking his phone out of his pocket and handing it to me. i tapped it in and saved the number as 'Layla'. i wonder what he's going to say to her. she seemed pretty fixed on having him. I gave him his phone back and he called her.

"Hello?" she said as he pressed speakerphone. "hey its mace. is this Layla?" he asked. "uh yeah whats up." she said and i could hear the smile on her face. "well would you want to meet up sometime?" he asked. "yeah sure when?" she asked. "right now?" he spoke. "right now?" i mouthed. "right now?" she asked.

"yeah send me your address." he requested. "sure thing. how did you get my number?" she asked. "andy." he said and hung up. "what are you planing?" i asked him as he put his phone in his pocket. "i don't even know." he laughed. "Mace!" i exclaimed.

"go hide over there." he said pointing to a car in front of her house. he ran up to the door and knocked. Layla answered and they sat on the steps of her house.

he had called me so I could hear everything.

"so I think you're really cool. but I have feelings for someone else." he said facing her. "i mean if she likes you and you like her I can't get mad because I didn't even tell anyone I felt that way about you. besides I barely know you." she said with a sour voice. "see. I was right you are really cool. i told andy to come too. she should be close. but listen anytime you wanna talk, I'm here." he said and that was my signal. i hung up the phone and popped up when she wasn't looking.

"heyyy. what's up?" i called out waving at them. Layla laughed. "we were just talking about you." she said her face beginning to blush. i sat down in front of them. "so are we all cool?" i asked. "yeah, we're cool." she said smiling.

"guys wanna go to the pool?" i asked. they nodded. "sure let me get my suit." Layla said getting up. "wait lets go to the lake." said mace. "yeah, yeah!" I said as I got up and pulled mace up with me.

layla raced inside and soon enough raced back outside. we all ran to my house and i grabbed my suit. then we were off to the lake. there's usually no one there so is wouldn't be too awkward because it's a pretty small spot. the shore is small.

we all jumped in at once. "im gonna jump again." said layla. we nodded. "go under." mace mouthed. i nodded. my eyes flew open and i saw mace do the same. i swam closer and my arms snaked around his neck. i kissed him.

"what the fuck andy." layla yelled from the top of the cliff.

this all feels forced.