a second chance

The rest of the school year i got home-schooled, i couldn't deal with seeing Bryce after what he told me, i completely lost any happiness i had. 

"Son?, are you ever going to leave this house anytime soon?, you know staying locked away will make you old and gray".

he walked away laughing. he was right tho, i do need to get out some. so instead of driving i started walking around trying to clear my head and find some strand of hapiness left in me.

as i walked down the street next to a few restureants i ran into someone and quickly started apologizing. "it's okay dude i di-". i knew from the second he started talking it was bryce. "Bryce?!" "jake...i really should be going.." "what the hell?!, no stop for a damn second and talk to me!"

"i don't want to talk right now." he said looking away from me. "well i don't care what you want right now!, i have something to say to you and you will listen to me." i was now starting to cry, both from anger and sadness.

"bryce i love you!, i have loved you since i first met you, i love the way your eyes light up when you smile, i love your hair when it flows through the wind, i love how when i kiss you everything else but you

vanishes, and i love that whenever i see you my heart starts racing and i feel so happy that i can't help but always smile."

"jake, listen...i love you too, but this is just weird to me...i have never considered myself gay until i met you, i'm not sure i can be with you jake honestly."

"tell me this bryce tell me what you felt while we were together, just give me that much."

"i felt joy, friendship, i felt as if the world around me ended and i started a new one with you, i felt so deeply in love with you that i pushed myself away from you,

i couldn't handle falling any more i wanted to stop, i wanted to escape the feelings that were becoming so hard to handle..."

"you were my life bryce, the reason that i stopped trying to fight living in this town again, and right now every ounce of my body is begging to hold you again."

i was trying to fight back the tears, but at the same time i wanted all emotions i had put into what i was saying.

"i broke up with megan about a two weeks after i heard you started home-schooling...i only got with her as a reason to get away from you...and as soon as i did all i could think about was you and how much i loved you and how much i still do,

jake you are the love of my life and i will do anything to get you back." he was now crying too and i can't stand to see him in any pain...even if he did break my heart.

"if you want me back bryce, all you need to do is ask."

"jacob, would you do me the kindest favor and go out with me?" he asked, getting down on one knee and taking my hand.

"yes, bryce i will. now get up and come on your staying with me tonight, but don't get any ideas you aren't getting anything tonight, i've missed you so much but that doesn't mean i'm super quick to forgive either."

he looked a little sad once i said that but when i grabbed his hand and led him back to my place a smile soon swept across his face. 

once we gotto my house we went straight to my room and got ready for bed, before i left i was listening to some music and had forgotten to shut it off, so i went to go do so now when something hit me in the back.

"you will leave that on mister!"

"haha okay okay you win for now but the war is not over after a single battle!"

i jumped on top of him on my bed and quickly held his arms down, my face inches away from his, his blue eyes staring deeply into mine.

we stayed like that for a minute or two before he tried to kiss me, i rolled over off him before he could.

"what the hell jake?!?!" he yelled with a puppy dog face

"no bryce not yet, tonight we are just enjoying each others company and nothing more, so good night bryce." 

" good night jake."

he cuddled up to me and put his head under my chin as i threw my arm around him breathing him in and had the best nights sleep i have had in a long time.