vacation

ok so i am going to start working on my other story soon and will be jumping back and forth between the two...don't hate me. so how is the story so far? vote, comment, and fan.

Bryces point of view

I woke up wrapped around jake with my legs over him and my face nestled comfortably in his chest. i didn't really want to move but he woke up and i had no choice.

"morning jake."

"mhm good morning." he replied stretching his still tired body.

"well what's the plan for today?" i asked fighting back a yawn.

"umm i don't know haha, what do you want to do?"

"lets go somewhere!" i practically yelled.

"okay? where?"

"some place warm, with a beach, and an amusement park or something."

"you mean like a vacation?"

"yeah"

he looked doubtful,"how long?"

"a couple days."

"well i guess that means start packing then."

i literally jumped up and down on the bed hooting and hollering a storm. i was so freaking happy. 

"what in the blazes is going on in here?! it's too early for you boys to be this happy." jakes dad shouted.

"dad me and bryce are going on a vacation!"

his face was priceless. "oh...umm where you two going?"

"hmm i was thinking i would take him to the beach house in florida."

"well son that's not a bad idea, are you going to fly or did you wish to drive?"

"come on jake lets fly, i've never flown before it would be a blast to do it."

"looks like we're flying pops."

he scratched his chin while yawning. "well then i will get the jet ready, so you two get ready and the plane will be waiting for you." 

he walked out leaving me and jake alone with the biggest smiles on our faces...this is going to be fun.

we packed in under thirty minutes and grabbed a quick breakfast before we started to leave.

"jake?"

"what's up"

"you should totally let me drive to the airport!" i said enthusiastically.

"sure." he laughed and threw me the keys as i hopped into the car.

"well what are you waiting for?!"

when we got to the airport he told me to just drive around to the bank by the hangars, our plane is waiting for us there. sure enough the sleek white jet had its stairs down and the pilot waiing by the door.

"good morning mr. lancaster, and to you as well mr.?"

"williams." i said as i shook his hand.

"alright, and i won't forget it mr. williams. so where to young lancaster?"

"to the beach house eric and if you could this time, try to keep both engines running."

total shock came over me. "what the fu-"

"kidding bryce i'm kidding." he laughed at his joke and then pulled me into a kiss. eric took this as a sign to grab our luggage and place it on the plane. 

"you ready mr. williams?" he asked mimicking eric.

"yes, i am mr. lancaster." i answered doing my best impression.

"you know boys that is considered rude some places." eric stated as we climbed the stairs. "but by me it's not, oh and for the record mr. williams sounded more like me then you did mr. lancaster and he just met me."

oh the look on jakes face...PRICELESS.

jake fell asleep literally five minutes after sitting down, me not so much i was nervous, happy, and extremely to anxious to sleep. thoughts of what we were going to do kept running through my mind and before i know it jakes waking me up...when the hell did i fall asleep?

"come on baby we're here." jake said smoothly

"okay, where we going first?" i asked wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"the house first and then if your still energetic after i get finished with you then the beach." he winked and i shivered with excitement.

i put on my best seductive voice i had as i said  "let's go the sugar bun oh lover boy oh teddy-"

"would you just come on so i can love you to the moon and back?" he pleaded.

"yup" i was bouncing at this point,.

the beach house was incredible, i mean honestly i think my heart stopped when i seen it. i followed right behind jake as he unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"well what do you think of the place?"

"umm i think i'm never leaving!"

"haha well one day we'll come here and we won't have to go back anywhere." he placed his hand on my cheeck as he spoke.

i was getting really excited but i wanted to wait till later to have the real fun, right now i wanted to swim. we got changed and headed to the beach for what could have been the best date i've ever imagined. we swam for a while, walked along the beach, and then went and ate on the boardwalk...it was really nice.

i can't believe i left him, i loved him from the moment i seen him but now i just can't help but think i'm not good enough for him. ugh he deserves someone who can treat him like a king i have nothing to give him..i'll talk to him about this, i can't let my fear or worries force me to walk away again.

we were finally back at the house lying in bed relaxing i knew what he wanted and i wanted it too but before i do anything i really need to talk to him.

"jake can we talk?"

"sure babe, what's up?"

"why do you love me?, i mean i can't give you the things you give me, i can't snap my fingers and have people do what i tell them too..i'm just..me." i was fighting back tears at this point.

"ohh bryce don't ever think like that. you give me the world everyday, i love you bryce and everything about you. i love falling asleep with you and waking up with you next to me, i love how your eyes can see right through me, i love how your so innocent but devilish at times, i love that no matter what i'll always have you." he grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his to kiss me.

he stopped kissing me and i kinda whined a little as he did. "bryce i don't want to have sex tonight, i actually wanted to wait until morning, i have made dinner reservations for tomorrow evening and the rest of the day will just be us. here. alone. all day. with. no. clothes. and. no. worries."

my face probably was one of joy and confusion. "okay, but. why. are. you. talking. like. this?"

"umm i don't really know haha, but come one babe lets go to bed, i'm actually really tired."

we laid in bed with my head tucked under his chin and my legs wrapped around him pulling him close. he had my hair in his hand was playing with it as i fell asleep, all my worries vanished, with a smile on my face.