he's a curious one

boyxboy scene(good one) :)

**jakes point of view

i guess they hadn't heard me come in, i stood there listening to sam talk to bryce about me. i don't know why he didn't ask me about this stuff i would have told him.

"all you had to do was ask me."

bryce turned around and looked like he had been caught doing something bad. i chuckled as i walked over and planted a kiss on his lips. i grabbed his hand and led him to my room and threw him on my bed. 

"your not mad at me?" he asked looking worried.

"bryce why would i be mad over you asking about me?" i laughed and just decided to take my clothes off. bryce followed my lead and walked over to me and pulled me in close to him our members rubbing against each other.

i let out a moan as i started to kiss him he parted his lips allowing my tongue to slide into his mouth. now he was moaning and we were both hard now so i led us back to the bed.

as i laid him down i put myself at his entrance and waited for him to nod before i pushed in. he dug his nails into my back making me moan long and loud.

i kept myself at a slow pace wanting to enjoy every second of this.

he flipped me over so he was on top and his hands expored every inch of my chest and he leaned down to kiss me. this time i let him slide his tongue in.

i sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. i finished as he let out a moan at my new kissing technique, note to self use that one again later.

he didn't waste time pushing himself into me, and i'm really glad i have been waiting to feel him in me for a pretty long while.

his pace was a bit faster than mine but felt so good. he took me into his hand and started stroking in perfect rythm with himself.

i couldn't help myself and had had another orgasim. it couldn't have been at a better time, i was so happy that we climaxed together.

i pulled bryce into my arms and held him as tight as i could until we were both fast asleep.