all about jake

**bryces point of view

So last night i officially moved in with jake. i have never felt so close to anyone like i do with him; i like it really i do but at the same time i'm scared out of my mind. jake went out with his dad for something i don't know how long they'll be gone but right now i'm just having fun reading some books. 

"sam will you come in here please?" i yelled to the family room from the library.

sam came in and i motioned for him to sit with me.

"what is it master bryce? is everything okay?" 

"yeah i was just wanting you to tell me more about jake, if you didn't mind?"

"don't you think this would be a better conversation to have with him?"

"if i hear it from someone else he couldn't change it up to better himself to impress me sam." i blushed as i said that.

he let loose a chuckle as he answered. "very well master bryce, but jake would not to that he has always been honest. don't get me wrong he has secrets and i will not share them with you, when he feels the time is right he will tell you them himself, that is not my place.

however i will share with you his history, bare with me master bryce i am getting old so please don't interrupt me i might lose my train of thought."

"i began working for the lancasters a long time ago, in fact i believe master jake was only two years old when i first started. his parents were a little distant from him as he grew older, but me i grew closer. when jake was about five he had an accident, it seems that he was jumping from his dresser to his bed and slipped. he wasn't really hurt but just felt the urge to be coddled his mother was out and his father brushed him off, so he came to me.

from that moment as i held him in my arms i promised him to always be there for him no matter what and that if he needed a friend he had one. as jake grew older we grew closer and i know what your thinking master bryce there was nothing romantic going on, he felt more like family to me than anything.

i would play his fantasy games with him, read him stories, and mostly listen to him talk of him growing up and falling in love. when he turned thirteen he came home from school and went straight to his room, he ran right by me and didn't even say hi, so i followed him up. he was sitting on his bed crying into his hands when i sat beside him and pulled him into a hug."

**flashback

"master jake, why is it you are crying dear boy?" i asked with much compassion in my voice.

"i can't tell you sam you'll hate me, everyone will hate me!"

"jake! i would or could never hate you. now tell me what is wrong?"

"sam, i think i might like boys instead of girls." he said with tears rolling down his now red cheecks.

"jake it's okay, bu what makes you think that?"

"today in gym while everyone was changing i kept stealing glances at matt and when he got completely undressed i just stared at him while he waked to the showers. i realized what i did and ran out of the locker room after i changed, i told taylor what happened so she kissed me to see if i liked it, well as soon as we did matt popped in my head so i took off and left her standing there."

"well jake if you are you are no one can change that not even you, the sooner you accept yourself the better off you'll be."

he pulled me into a hug and soon fell asleep in my arms.

**end flashback

"sure enough jake accepted himself and started to be friends with this matt boy and after about a month of just being friends at school they started to spend most of their time here. soon enough matt was just here almost like you it seemed he moved in.

however master bryce he did not, they would stay up for all hours talking, reading, and just spending time together. that is one thing master jake has always loved is books and stories. he came to me one day and told me he asked matt out and that he had said yes."

"so jake had a boyfriend before me?!" i asked slightly jealous.

"yes, but he was his only one. jake had fallen in love with matt and matt had fallen for him. they dated until jake and his moved away.

matt would give me letters to mail out to him and i did, i felt bad for the two of them. one day matt came with a letter and told me he was moving away as well and this would be his last one for jake. and that leads to the here and now."

"do you think jake will tell me about him and matt?"

"all you had to do was ask me bryce." jake answered as he leaned against the door frame