Camping|| james phelps

This is the first chapter enjoy!!!!
Warnings- a whole lotta cuteness

You loved going camping by yourself to have some time alone to think and relax It was 7:30 pm when you arrived at the camp site and it was the middle of winter so not many people were there

It was 7:30 pm when you arrived at the camp site and it was the middle of winter so not many people were there.
You found the perfect spot next to a lake and you parked and started to unpack.
There was only 6 other tents around and one was pretty close to yours.
You couldn't blame them because it was a beautiful spot to camp.
You took out your new tent and tried to put it up.
You normally sleep in your car but you decided it was time for a change.
After many failed attempts you tried one last time but it fell down taking you with it making a loud crash.
A tall handsome man with long slicked back hair.
He chuckled and it was the cutest sound you have ever heard.
He offered you a hand and you took it blushing madly.
"T-thank you" you said giving a shy smile
"Well I couldn't just leave you down there" he said still chuckling
"My names James by the way" he held out his hand and you shook it
"I-I'm y/n" you said still blushing
"Pleasure to meet you y/n! Are you here by yourself?" He said
" yes I love camping alone it's so relaxing" you said more confidently now you knew he had good intentions
"Me too! Here let me help you with this tent"
————————————————————————
15 minutes later your tent was set up perfectly and all your things were inside it.
"Thank you so much james"
"No problem, if you need anything else just call me I will be in the tent next door"
You nodded and said "Goodnight James"
"Goodnight love" he said and winked before heading into is small tent.
You ate dinner and went to bed early because you were tired from driving all day.
Although you do love camping alone, at night you get a bit paranoid.
You hid under your soft blanket and fell asleep peacefully except that peace didn't last for long because you were woken up by a familiar voice and large hands shaking you.
"Y/n sweetheart wake up! Please" you woke up panting and saw a worried james.
He immediately took you in his arms and kissed your temple.
"It's going to be alright love it was just a nightmare you're with me now"
James snuggled up under the layers of blankets and spooned you.
You now felt safe and fell back asleep.
James kisses your head until he fell asleep with you
You didn't have another nightmare that night.

I will be writing plenty more but I hope you enjoyed my first chapter!! 🖤