Meeting james

Warnings- mentions of self harm and emotional

You were waiting in the long line so excited and nervous to meet your idol James Phelps

Oliver couldn't make it so james was stuck with all the fan girls.

You repeated to yourself in your head
I'm not going to cry
But by the time they said next you realise it was now your turn and you couldn't keep it in.
You slowly walked over to James and he welcomed you in a warm hug.

You couldn't help it tears started escaping your eyes and you quietly sobbed into his chest.
He has helped you through so much even though he didn't know what you were going through.

Whenever you felt upset or like you were going to do something bad you listens to James and Oliver's podcast.
Their voices calmed you down and stopped you from hurting yourself.

James wipes away your tears and you wanted to tell him everything about how he was your hero and he saved your life but just as you thought you couldn't

"J-j-Ames yo-u" thats all you got out before you started crying more and he hugged you again.

The hug lasted 10 seconds and once you calmed down you gave him a letter you prepared incase you couldn't talk

James read through it and bent down so you were the same height. A few tears ran down his face and he gave you his phone number and said to message him whenever you want and if you ever need to talk to someone.

You thanked him and he gave you a teddy bear with a knitted sweater on it that had the letter F.

He had it for one special fan and he picked you to be that fan

"Thank you so much james for everything" you managed to say

"No sweetheart thank you" he said and hugged you one last time.

You cried the whole way home because you were so happy you met your hero.
Whenever you felt sad you either messaged James who always loved talking to you or hugged your stuffed bear.

Heyo!!! I'm going to write a lot of chapters right now to get this book started :))))))