Yule ball || fred weasley

Warnings- anger and heartbreak

You sat across from your crush Fred Weasley

You sat across from your crush Fred Weasley. Ginny and Hermione told you he liked you and he always flirts with you so you thought you had a chance. You wanted him to ask you to the ball and you thought he might because Ginny has said he would.

He threw a note to Ron but you couldn't see what it said. He then looked into your eyes and your heart was beating so fast But your heart sank and your eyes started watering when he turned to Angelina and asked her to the ball.

Hermione looked at you and saw you were heartbroken. You stood up with tears now running down your cheeks.
"I-I'm g-going to b-be-d" you said before running to the door were you were waiting for Hermione
Friend shrugged and Ron laughed at you being upset
"What's her problem" Ron said chuckling
That when you heard Hermione yell
"Ronald what is your problem!?"
She then stormed over to you and you went back to the common room.

You cried on Hermione's shoulder.
"Mione why are guys like this" you were sobbing loud and Hermione's sweater was wet with your tears.
She opens her mouth to answer but before she could Fred,George, Ron and Harry cane in laughing but they stopped when they saw you.

"y/n what's wrong?" Harry said softly
"Nothing" you snapped running to your dorm. You cried into your pillow and fell asleep.

In the morning you walked out to the common room and the only people there were Fred and Angelina cuddling infront of the fire.
Fred looked over to you and saw your face. He saw how much this messed you up

You turned to walk away but Fred grabbed your wrist and spun you around.
"Y/n Hermione told me why your upset an-"
"SHUT UT FRED. HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH ME FOR WEEKS AND THEN ASK NY ENEMY TO THE BALL. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."
He was shocked you yelled at him because you were always quiet but this is when he really knew he broke your heart.

"Aw are you jealous ha your pathetic y/n my Freddie will never love you"

you tried to get away again but he yelled
"y/n stop it now! I only asked Angelina because I was scared of getting rejected by you! I'm in love with you y/n I'm so so so in love with you. So f/n l/n with you be my beautiful girlfriend and date to the Ball"

This made yours and Angelinas jaw drop
"Fred Weasley I'm in love with you more then you could ever know and of course I will be your date and girlfriend"

He grinned like a idiot and kissed you passionately.
You heard cheers from the dorms and saw all your friends cheering. Hermione hugged you and congratulated the both of you.

Angelina ran of crying and screaming like a child and friend held your hand all day not wanting to loose you again.