Makeover|| james

Warnings: none
This is the beautiful makeup you do on James in this one shot 😂😂😂

"James come here!" You yelled to your boyfriend "What is it love?" James said standing at your door smiling

"What is it love?" James said standing at your door smiling. The smile didn't last for long because he saw your makeup placed neatly in front of you.
" no no no, you are not doing my makeup again"
"Pleaseeeee Jamie" you said with puppy eyes that he couldn't resist.
"Fine" James said walking over to you

He sat besides you and you starting cleaning his face.
You are a professional makeup artist and you normally practice on James before you have to go to a client.

You first applied the simple things like foundation and concealer. You put on bronzer maker his face structure more sharp and beautiful if that was even possible. You looked at him in awe.
"Um babe?"
"Oh sorry" you said moving on.

James chucked and you got out your eyeshadow palette.
"Okay now close your eyes and don't open them until I say" you said and he followed your instructions.

You applied the eyeshadow and leaned back admiring your artwork and boyfriends beautiful face.
It was now the hard part and that's eyeliner.
Everyone struggles with eyeliner but when you are concentrated.

"James if you move I will murder you" you said not serious of course but scary enough to make he stay still like a statue.
You applied wing eyeliner to both eyes and they turned out surprisingly even and pretty good.

"Ok you can breathe now" you said smiling at your work and James gasped for air.
"I was scared you were going to kill me" James said laughing.
You took out lipstick and applied that and now it's time for James least favourite step. Mascara.

You unscrewed it and moved the wand to his eyelashes.
"What do you think your doing with that thing?! You really are trying to kill me jeez!"
"As long as you stay still and don't blink you will be fine james. You have to trust me babe"
James closed his eyes and when you said go he opened them and you quickly applied the mascara.
You put it on perfectly even though it was rushed.

"Finished. You look great Jamie" you said kissing him
"Yeah you look so hot Jamie" Oliver said teasing him
James face went red from embarrassment.

"Ok I have to go to my client now bye babe, bye Oliver"
You left and Oliver look at James and opened his mouth to talk but before he could james jumped in.
"Shut it."
Oliver laughed at him for a whole hour.