Insecurities|| james phelps

Warnings- insecure about body

You locked the bathroom door and took your clothes off so you were left in your underwear and bra

You locked the bathroom door and took your clothes off so you were left in your underwear and bra. You stared into the bathroom mirror and started to cry.  You and James have done stuff before but you always kept your shirt on because you didn't feel comfortable without it and James is understanding about that.

James is in bed watching tv so you tried not to cry to loud. You started pointing out things you were insecure about and you then noticed James standing at the bathroom door with tears running down his face.

You crossed your arms and Stared at the ground embarrassed James was seeing what you really look like.
"James look away I'm hideous" you said crying
James ran over to you and hugged you.
"Y/n you are so gorgeous oh my god" he said looking you up down down

You opened your mouth to say something but James picked you up and carried you to the bed.
He sat you down and repeated to you everything he heard you say bad about your body
"Y/n all these things are what make you beautiful. I love you so much and please don't ever think you are ugly because you are so beautiful inside and out"

"James I just feel so ugly and fat" you said now sobbing
James started kissing you stomach your stomach and your thighs and made his way to your lips and placed soft pecks on them.

"You are perfect y/n and you don't see it but I do" James said still pecking you lips
"Thank you James" you said wiping your tears away

James pulled you under the warm covers and brang you close to him. You were still half naked but James didn't care. He was wearing a fluffy knitted sweater you made him and he hugged you all night.

You woke up and the sun was shining in your face. You now had James sweater from last night on the keep you warm but James wasn't there.
Almost straight after you woke up james walked in without a shirt and holding a basket full of things.

He sat beside you and kissed you.
"Here y/n I made this for you!" He said with a proud grin.
He handed you the basket and in it was all your favourite foods and movies.
"Let's have a movie day today babe" James said now cuddling up with you"
"I love you so much Jamie, thank you" you said while picking out a movie

"I love you more sweetheart" he said laughing at how excited you are.