pressured || james phelps

Warnings: drinking, drugs, swearing

You walked into your friends party and there was much more people there than you expected.

The music was deafening and the crowd was making you feel light headed so you decided to go upstairs into a quiet room.
Hardly anyone was upstairs so you went into your friends bedroom to hand around because she wouldn't mind.

A few minutes later a group of guys walked in and the main guy look you up and down smirking.
"Mind if we chill here" he said still with that creepy smirk.
"Uh sure I was just leaving anyway" but before you could leave he insisted you stay.
"No stay we have loads of good stuff and you can have some of it on the house" he said winking and pulling out bags of drugs and bottles of alcohol.

"Thank you but i should really get going" You said shaking. The guy could tell you're scared.
They all blocked the door and the leader walked up to you backing you against the wall. He started to kiss your neck and then he pushed you onto the bed.

"HELP!!" You screamed but he placed a firm hand on your mouth stopping you.
"This will just hurt a bit" he said but then the door opened and a tall brunette man pulled the guy off you and stared punching him.
"You asshole now leave before I kill you" your hero said and the leader who is much smaller compared to him ran along with his other friends.

"Are you okay!?" He said genuinely concerned
"Yes I'm okay thank you so much"
"It's fine! I'm James btw" he said helping you up.
"I'm y/n"
"Nice to meet you y/n. Here have my number" he took your phone and typed it in.
"Call me if you need anything else or even just to talk" he winked at you then walked out.

You collapsed onto the bed and your friend walked in smirking.
"I see you met James aye"
"Oh yeah"
You fell asleep on her bed and she got James to cuddle with you and she slept on the couch.