see you soon|| fred weasley

Warnings: death, sadness

Imagine: it is the battle of hogwarts and you discover the guy you are in love with died :(

"You don't have to be here love. Go home and relax it's not safe" friends said worried that something bad would happen to you.
"Fred if it's not safe for me it's not safe for you. As long as you stay I stay" you said giving Fred a kiss.
"Y/n I love you so much"
"I love you too Freddie. See you soon" you said before running away to get ready to fight.

3 hours later

You walked past all the lifeless body's with Harry, Ron and Hermione to the spot Fred said he would meet you but instead of being greater with a big happy hug from friend a sobbing George hugged you crying onto your shoulder.

"Georgie what's wro-" you stopped when George's moved out of the way the reveal friends dead cold lifeless body infront of your eyes
"NO!" You screamed kneeling down next to him.
George day next to you and said to look in dress pocket.

You put your hand in his pocket and took out a small box. You opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring with your initials and Fred's. There was a note in the box that read.
Y/n, i love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Y/n will you marry me?

This made you cry even more knowing that you can't be with the man you love. You stayed with Freda body crying and repeating "I love you Freddie" over and over again until molly came over to you and hugged you. Then George did then Ginny and soon after that all the Weasleys and Hermione and Harry were hugging you in a big group hug.