Puppy love|| james phelps

Order of the phoenix era
Warnings- none

You and James were old teenagers but that didn't stop you guys from being in love with each other

You and James were old teenagers but that didn't stop you guys from being in love with each other. You have never told each other because you were both afraid of the other not being in love.

James was on set all day so you decided to go to the mall until his filming was over. You went into a new shop that you had never seen before and looked for a gift for James.

Today is your 3 year anniversary and even though you weren't expecting anything from him since you promised each other no gifts but you wanted to get him something special.

You have a part time job in a restaurant and it's has pretty well pay. Over the pass month you saved up enough money to get James something expensive and nice.

You browsed through the shelves until you saw something that caught your eyes. It was a round silver ring with the words forever and, on the other it was a silver ring with diamonds on it which had always carved on it.

On the label for them it read promise rings. You payed for them and headed home because James was done with filming by now.

You walked into your apartment and saw James with a homemade dinner and candles set of the table.
"Happy anniversary baby" he said handing you roses and kissing your cheek.

"Awh James thank you! How was filming?"

"It was great y/n! How was your day?" He asked sitting across from you
"It was pretty good. Oh I just remembered I got this for you, happy anniversary" you said handing him one ring and putting on the other.

"I'm never taking this off y/n, this is the best thing I own! Oh also I may have got you something as well"

You gave him a confused look and he had the widest   Mischievous grin on his adorable face

"Follow me" He said as he held out his hand
You took it and he sat you down on your sofa and put a blindfold on you

"Ok now don't look"
He hurried away and came back 5 minutes later placing something on your lap

You ripped your blindfold of and saw the cutest thing ever. There was a puppy. You started to cry and it licked your face
"J-James is this"
"Yes it's yours happy anniversary"
"James I love you" you didn't mean to say this and your face heated up
"I love you too sweetheart"
You and James spent all night playi
ng with the pup and you all fell asleep together

This one kinda sucks but if you have any ideas for story's please comment them :)