Prologue

Izuku Midoriya, the strongest UA Student was on his knees, panting rapidly, with both his arms broken and his head bleeding after using One for All at its peak for a few dozen times. In front of him were a few members of The League, still standing, although hardly injured.

I can win! One more punch and I win!

The hero in training looked behind him.
As the dust settled he saw his comrades on the ground some still conscious while others on the verge of death. Angry, he charged up his fist as green lightning surrounded his body.

One for All Full Cowling 10 000%

SMA-

As his fist was about to hit the villain called Shigaraki he heard a voice making him stop dead in his tracks.

"Izu-kun!" cried a desperate innocent looking girl with light blue hair and a small horn on the right of her forehead.
"Eri-chan? What are you doing here?! It's too dangerous! Go back to Mirio-san right now! Come o-"
"No" cut off the little girl"Izu-kun, you can't fight like that. They hurt you so I will protect you all, I will protect my friends and family no matter the cost!"as she finished her sentence, her whole body was covered by white energy and her hair started to wave. Everything went silent for a second as if the whole Planet was out of breath.
But then a powerful blast took place blinding everybody present at the scene. The next second all of Japan was struck with white lightning.

A/N
Hey y'all. This is my first FanFic and I can proudly say that I didn't expect this prologue to turn out so good xD
I gotta say tho that I have yet to watch the 3rd season of bnha hence I don't quite know Eri's personality and relationship with the rest of the heros.
Next chapter will be Izuku's POV  BTW
Word count( without A/N) :216
Next chapters will be longer, don't worry :)