"Connect"

A/N
OK we got some warnings again :')
So lots of cursing and maybe disturbing content with Too Many details...
That's all, now enjoy ^^

No one's POV

Almost 3 weeks have passed since Izuku Midoriya's loss. Although his mother's last request was for him to live a normal life without her, he just couldn't move on. He locked himself in the house eating occasionally instant ramen. The whole floor was full of rubbish while the furniture was dustly. He hadn't left his house during all this time so his classmates started to worry. They would often visit and try to reason with him, make him leave the house and go back to school all but with no success whatsoever.

It was a Sunday when things started to change. In a better way now. As usual, all of class 1-A stood at the entrance, hesitant to knock. Finally they did and a small boy with a pale freckled face and green fluffy hair slightly opened the door.

"Oh it's you again..."he says coldly before attempting to close the door.
"Wait! Deku, this isn't you.." stated Ochaco, grabbing the door in order to prevent it from closing.
"Uraraka-san, we already had this conversation yesterday..."
The girl let go of the door, visibly frustrated.
"The fuck is wrong with you, Deku!? I hate to say it, but, you would never give up so goddamm easy!" growled the explosive boy.
"Well, Bakugou, the person who believed in me and supported me is dead now so how do you expect me to stay positive.."
The remark made the explosive boy lower his head as he knew exactly what he meant.
They stood in silence for a few minutes until...
"Hi~! Class 1-A, riiight~?" a figure with mysterious aura approached. She had blond long hair and pink eyes like the beautiful sunset(I am terrible at descriptions, please don't kill me) . She wore a white hoodie and shorts, her shoes blue like the sky.

The UA students instinctively took on a fighting stance glaring suspiciously at the stranger. Nobody could blame them, after what they went through...

"Oh please don't. I'm just here at the request of a friend. You might know her, her name is Eri! " she said with a bright smile on her face.

All the students except for Midoriya relaxed, however they were still cautious. He was the only one that had the courage to talk.

"Personally, I think I am quite good friends with Eri and I have to say that she never mentioned she had a friend such as you before..." says the grenette suspicious.
"Oh, that! She just never met me that's all~
And now that I think about it, we are more like sisters~"sang the blonde.

How is that called a friend. They all thought.

"So, as I was saying, my name is Kaze and my quirk is called Connect. It won't be any fun to tell you how my quirk works so I'm going to let you figure it out yourselves. Oh! And something else I'm not choosing..." she grins playfully while the students stood there dumbfolded.
"Now then, have fun~!"she waves her hand walking away as the whole class goes unconscious from the use of her quirk...

Izuku's POV

I wake up on a soft bed. Where am I? Is this the infirmary? I remember some Kaze girl showing up and...using her quirk on us? But what did she accomplish by doing that? And what about Eri? Since when did they "know" each other?

Suddenly, there's a soft groan from the other bed beside me.

"T-Todoroki-kun? I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?"I started panicking as I realise that my muttering disturbed his sleep.
"Oh, Midoriya. Not at all, I was actually half awake so don't worry about it." he slightly smiled.

Wait... HE smiled! THE Cold Todoroki SMILED.

He bursted laughing.
"Do I really seem like that to you, Midoriya?" he managed to say between giggles.
"Wait, how did you hear that?"realisation hit me like a rock making me blush slightly.
"What do you mean?" he looked at me confused
"I swear I didn't say that outloud..."

Our conversation was cut off by a door opening, only to show Aizawa and Principal Nezu standing at the doorframe.

"I see that you are both awake. Good."
"You've been out for a few hours and are now in the infirmary. School is on hold for the moment as you have been affected by some quirk. We still don't know much about it but it seems to connect the thoughts of two people. And also...the connected have problems being apart from each other for too much time resulting painful headaches and hallucinations. We'll leave you two rest for now. Oh and by the way, Midoriya. Your stuff has been moved back to the dorms. "And with that both left.

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" WAIT ! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS! I DON'T WANT TO BE BACK! "my shouting was so loud it might have even reached to school gates but I didn't care. No no no no! I couldn't leave my mom's home behind like that!
I subconsciously activated One for All, green lightning surrounding my whole body.

"Midoriya! What are you doing!? Are you going to destroy the whole school or what? Become a villain?" Todoroki spoke, his eyes with a hint of worry in them.

His last statement caught me off guard. These words helped me realise what I became. I was so caught up in my own slumber that I didn't even realise I wasn't the only one suffering. Now because of me, everyone had to go through that Change and more recently, my classmates are in danger again because I couldn't stand my ground against Kaze...
I could feel my eyes water, but I wasn't going to give in. No, I have to stay strong for them... For-

Todoroki suddenly got off his bed and crawled onto my bed. He hugged me. It was so relaxing, like the whole world stopped just for me to enjoy that one moment. The heterochromatic boy started to whisper:

"You don't need to pretend being tough around me, ok? Let it all out, just like you once helped me overcome my boundaries, now it's my turn. Let me help you, Midoriya." that's when I lost it. I started sobbing like a child in Todoroki's gentle arms. I was genuinely grateful to be finally free from this burden.

Shoto's POV

"You don't need to pretend being tough around me, ok? Let it all out, just like you once helped me overcome my boundaries, now it's my turn. Let me help you, Midoriya." to be honest, I thought Midoriya would hate me for stepping in his personal life and all but surprisingly he started crying on my shoulder. I was really happy that I could finally help him in some way, I felt like I somehow returned the favor. That little speech that helped me, saved me even. That moment when I first fell for this angel named Izuku Midoriya.

A/N
HOLY MOLY I am very proud UwU
I have lots of ideas for this story, although being my first fanfic there HAVE to be mistakes. Plus I have to admit: shitty story line 😅
Also 1200 words Hell Yeah