First Step

Midoriya's POV

"We are watching Tokyo Ghoul ! Everyone get your bag of chips and sit down with your partner if you have one."exclaimed Lida.

"Wait! Isn't that a Horror anime?!" Someone said.

IT'S HORROR!?

Do you not like horror movies or something?

I get scared pretty easy I guess...

I see... If that's the case then you can hold my hand and don't hesitate to squeeze it whenever you get scared.

R-really? Thanks Todoroki-kun!

Don't worry about it.

And just like that we started with the first episode. It wasn't that bad until Kaneki followed Rise into a dark alley and it urned out that she was a ghoul! It was quite the scare. The way she just jumped at the poor boy and hurt him. Even though I was a hero and I've seen a lot, it still creeped me out. So I did what Todoroki-kun said I should and grabbed his hand slightly tightening my hold whenever I was nervous or scared. Thank God he didn't seem to mind. But still I was freaking out inside , I mean I was holding hands with Todoroki of all people. And on top of that, he suggested that we hold hands. Does that mean that he likes me too?! No, there's no way. But what if he does? No, he couldn't be .. gay... He's just too perfect..and I'm sure he likes Momo. I mean who wouldn't like her? And I can already tell that she likes him back ..it's obvious. The way she looks at him in class, the way she blushed around him or how she looks at him for approval anytime she makes a plan or has a theory... This is just stupid.

Todoroki's POV

I couldn't bother to look at the screen. The only one I needed to see was Midoriya. I looked at his beautiful face. His perfectly simetrical freckles, his big bright ey-
I saw his face switch from one expression to another an just as fast, he let go of my hand in an awkward way and kept looking at the screen absent-mindedly.

Something wrong Midoriya?

Something was wrong.

W-where did that come from, Todoroki-kun? No, nothing is wrong...

Something was definitely wrong. And that was my cue. I stood up, grabbed Midoriya and marched outside. But I still saw the smug look Mina gave us. I gave her a cold look saying ' This is not the time Mina!'.  I can assure you that she got the message.

"Midoriya what was that about? Do you really hate the movie so much?"
"It's not like that, Todoroki-kun... This quirk that paired most of us... I just don't understand if it chose us or it's just a random and...."
I could tell by his face that he wanted to say more but he suddenly stopped,put his hands over his mouth and blushed madly. Kinda cute actually...
Wait does he mean that the pairs are to have some sort of relationship between them?! That girl's words came back to my mind 'And also,I'm not choosing' . Does it mean that fate paired us this way? And the name of this quirk "Connect", the thing she said after, 'have fun' it all added together. If I'm right then...

Izuku Midoriya likes me back.

No one's POV

The cold evening breeze rustled the trees. There was a peaceful silence. The world was sleeping soundfully. All the while two boys stood in front of the UA's dorms. One was tall with dual coloured hair and a scar on his left eye. The other with green unruly hair and shorter. The tall male with wide eyes and an expression that screamed 'I realized something' while the other was covering his mouth, head down , eyes wide as well, blushing. And then it happened. The Heterochromatic boy's figure relaxed,he grew a small genuine smile and took a step forward catching the attention of the greenette.

"Izuku Midoriya. I like you."

Three words. That was all it took to bring the smaller boy crying his eyes out on his knees yet smiling brightly.

A/N
I REALLY Cried writing this T^T
So I decided to make this more of an after  confession fic. It's the fifth chapter so I guess that works. Anyway I tarted another story with a villain male insert. Check it out. Right at this moment I don't have any chapters written but there is still intimation about yourself. My first chapter is stil in drafts but it should be out in a couple of days.
Also I apologise that this is quite short >...<
I really wanted to end it like this. MAY THE CLIFFHANGERS BE WITH YOU!!

788 words A/N included