The expected and unexpected

This fanfic has 100 view T^T ...thank you so much for all the support ...I never thought I'll make it this far
Enjoy the last chapter now :')

No one's POV

Nothing special happened during the first period. Our two protagonists minded their own business exchanging small smiles when they could, in class.
But they realised something was going on when most of their classmates literally bolted to the cafeteria and all gathered at a table discussing something very serious. What's more fishy is that they wouldn't let them sit down with them and the fact that even Shinsou was invited. Now that's really unusual. They didn't mind it too much though, taking advantage of this time to eat all lovey dovey, feeding each other at the bench next to the vending machine outside.
Again an uneventful class and then they had to go back to the dorms. The duo didn't even enter the living room and they were already bombarded with requests to join the others in a game of truth or dare being referred to as ' special guests '. Now that  gave them the idea. The others were trying to get them together by making Shinsou brainwash them into kissing or something. So they played along with it.

"Fine Uraraka, we'll play so shut up!"said the dual haired teen in desperation.
"Yay! Come on now guys. I'll be first!" She turned to Hitoshi "Hmmmm, Shinsou, truth or dare? Make it quick! "
"Why did I even accept to come"he sighed "Truth I guess"
"Awww coward! Is it true that you are Aizawa's secret love child?!"
The others present laughed while Shinsou just facepalmed.
"Who the heck told you that? It's not true."
"Sure,sure. Your turn now...you know what to do" she grinned playfully while Mina, Kaminari and Sero smirked in anticipation.
Something was definitely going on.
"Midoriya. Truth or dare?"
"M-me?" The broccoli boy asked while pointing to himself. The indigo haired male only nods.
"We'll I'm not a coward so I'll choo-"
"How many times must I remind you of my quirk, Midoriya." He walked towards the brainwashed boy and whispered into his ear: "Kiss Todoroki "

The public cheering, Todoroki with a confused expression while Midoriya is slowly closing the distance between them,and the kiss. It didn't last long. But in that time all the people screamed and fangirled non stop. They thought they finally brought their friends together but then.

"Hahahahahahahaha" when they parted, both male started laughing chaotically.
"I-i can't b-breath pffff"
"What's so funny Deku-kun?"
"Well I really appreciate the fact that you tried to get me together with Todoroki ,but" Midoriya took a look at his boyfriend. Seeing him nod and take his hand made him continue with a sheepish grin. "Me and Shouto are already together"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EHHHHH!?"

A/N
And here's the end, guys! I like this fanfic a lot  and you guys seem to do the same so I might post some filler chapters when I'm in the mood. In the meantime check my other fanfic "One eyed" if you want to read more of my works.
Until then, Sayonara

My One and Only| TODODEKU|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें