Secrets are hard to keep

Previously:

"Izuku Midoriya. I like you."

Three words. That was all it took to bring the smaller boy crying his eyes out on his knees yet smiling brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to the next day
Midoriya's POV

Alright Midoriya Izuku. Calm down. Nothing has changed. Except for the fact that I started dating Todoroki... After the confession last night we agreed to keep our relationship a secret for the moment. I know that we won't be able to keep this up for that long but I just don't want to get teased so quickly...it's making me uncomfortable. Thank God Todoroki is understanding. He said he has no problem if the others do find out but he will keep all this a secret if it's for me. The way he said it was honestly really sweet. Anyway, I seem to have woken up a little too early... I mean,I've already finished packing and I'm already in my school uniform. If I'm right, Todoroki should be awake by now. I'm going to pay him a little morning visit!

And so I headed to my boyfriend's room. Once I arrived,I lightly knocked on the door.
"Hey Todoroki! It's me, Izuku."
The door opened only to show a sleepy Shoto, his hair messy and eyelids heavy.
"Oh,Midoriya! Come in!"
Wow his face just lit up. He must really love me. I chuckled at the thought.
"Sorry, did I wake you up?"
"I was already up actually, so no. But I would enjoy waking up to see your face every day." He smiled
"Awww that's really sweet Todo"
"Did you just call me 'Todo' "he laughed
"Y-yeah... Do you not like it?"
"No ,no. It's just that nobody ever gave me a nickname except for my siblings and of course Explosive Boy"
We both laughed at the nickname.
"Alright then let me change and we'll go to class."
I nodded and took a look around while Todoroki was changing . His room was classical japanese-like with a futon in the center of the room. Once I was done inspecting the room Todoroki just left the bathroom and took his bag.
"Shall we go?" He asked extending his hand to me. I giggled.
"Sure, Todo"
We walked out of the dorms and to he school, still holding hands. I was relieved that we didn't bump into anyone
"Okay we are here. Remember what we talked about yesterday."
"Of course"
We let go and walked inside.
The word you could use to describe what we saw would be 'chaos' .
Let me try to say what was going on.
We mostly had 3 teams: the victims( mostly the paired ones, the neutral (those who don't care), and the devils( those who were running from the victims)
So basically Kaminari, Jirou, Sero and Mina were the devils , the victims were Bakugou( VERY UNUSUAL) ,Kirishima ,Asui, Uraraka and the rest were neutral.
The devils were passing between each other a phone with photos taken in secret last night. Me and Todoroki left after the confession and went to talk a little in my room. And from what I've heard all the others slept in the living room and some of the pairs cuddled a little which resulted those pics. The culprits being those devils (except for Jirou who only participated because it was her phone at stake).
"DAMN PIKACHU! DELETE THOSE!"

I've never seen Kacchan so angry before.

He's really pissed. I never thought he could be more mad than he usually is. I'm actually curious to see those photos.

But Todo! It's basically an invasion of privacy...

Everybody saw them,Midoriya.

Fine if you insist..

The doctors told me to stop using One for All at it's full so I'm just going to use a 5% Full cowling!
I activated my quirk and snatched the phone also took a look at the photos.

SO CUTE!

Show me too, Midoriya.

"DEKU!! YOU JUST HAD TO INTERVENE. NOW.GIVE.ME.THE.PHONE."
"Oh come on ,Kacchan. These are all so cute why would you want to delete them?"
"BECAUSE..because......damn YOU DEKU!"
"Everyone take your seats. What's with all these burns?" I could see Kacchan tense. He did it after all but surprisingly Aizawa sensei just brushed it off and started the lesson.

Timeskip to lunch break

"Deku! We decided to make a table just for the pairs. Would you and Todoroki join us?"
"Of course,Uraraka! "

We were sitting with Uraraka, Asui, Mina, Sero , Kirishima, Bakugou , Kaminari and Jirou.

"So~....."Mina started with a grin. "Any of you made progress?~"
Most of the pairs blushed. EVEN BAKUGOU, although it was really faint. Exceptions being: Me, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Shoji and of course Mina and Sero.
" That's what I'm talking about! You should see your faces , red like tomatoes... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Exclaimed Sero as he looked at me.
"Is something wrong?"

Shit I know what's wrong. We acted too unnatural. Everybody who has a romantic related pair blushed but we didn't because we are already together.

Oh god you're right! What do we do?

Think of the most embarrassing memory. Let's hope that'll get you flustered...

Something embarrassing, something really embarrassing...Oh, yesterday when I invited Todoroki to my room he had to see all of my All Might figurines and posters. For the first time in my life I had regretted buying all of those.. I could feel my ears heating up bu I'm sure that wasn't enough to convince Mina....

Todorokis POV:

I saw Midoriya's ears turn red but it was still faint. You would expect this broccoli to just explode at the moment but he didn't . Not good. Mina didn't seem satisfied and was about to ask questions, I just know it. Looks like I have no choice.

Izuku let me fuck you tonight.

Can't believe I just said that. Trust me, I really wish I could just fuck him but we decided to take things slow so I have to respect his decision. But I'm still open if he changes his mind...

Anyway it seems like it worked. He just EXPLODED with steam and hid his face.

"Wow Midoriya you really are dense huh? It took you this long to realise?"Mina teased, high fiveing Sero for their result.

I'm sorry Midoriya. Don't take it seriously, I just wanted to make you embarrassed.

I-It's f-fine.......

"By the way you guys aren't talking as much as usual but you're still following each other like two lost baby ducks"stated Jirou
"O-oh. I don't understand, we talk to each other. Always."
"That sounds unbelievably fishy...."commented Kaminari
"Stop that. Can't you see you're making Midoriya uncomfortable? "
"PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND TODOROKI IN ACTION"exclaimed the trio(Mina Sero Kaminari)

Both me and Midoriya blushed. What the hell people!?

"Look I just want to eat in peace. Is that too much to ask?"
Nobody replied. That's right!
"Come on Midoriya" I took him by the hand to the another table and sat down. I'm really grateful they didn't follow us.
"They really are persistent huh?"
"Yeah. I'm going to cut right to the case. Do you want to go somewhere later today?"
"L-like a date?"
"Yes. Only if you want to."
"Of course I do but won't it be suspicious if the others find out we suddenly went somewhere just the two of us?"
"I know. That's why we will sneak out at night and go out."
"B-but Todoroki, isn't that breaking the rules?"
"As long as we ask a teacher it's not. We will ask Aizawa right before school ends but when he asks when we'll say 'Later today' it's vague but true for any time"
"If you say so then there is no reason for me to worry"
There it was, his angelic smile. My face heated up instantly. A thought crossed my mind and I laughed lightly.
"You know what,Izuku, you make me fall in love with you again and again." I said resting my chin on my hand ,smiling.

A/N SO CUTE!!!!

I got some bad news ;-;
My phone has gone nuts. It keeps on tapping randomly on the screen and makes me exit the chapter edit T^T
It took me so long to write this chaoter but I AM PROUD UWU