Change

No one's POV

The next day school started as usual. Midoriya woke up in his iconic All Might themed room and got ready for school. It was a little early so he decided to talk to Todoroki about their bond. The dual haired boy, surprisingly, had the same thoughts so they bumped into each other in the kitchen.

"T-Todoroki-kun! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there..."
"It's alright, Midoriya. I was actually looking for you. Do you mind talking about that...connection?"
"Not at all, I wanted to ask you the same thing actually."

They got their bags and started walking towards their class while talking.

"So what exactly did you want to ask, Midoriya?"
"W-well,I was wondering, given the fact that it somehow links our minds together can we talk telepathically or maybe somehow see what the other sees? I've been analizing this quirk all morning and I can't seem to figure out what it exactly does. That name "Connect" doesn't really give out too much information... " stated Midoriya while rubbing the back of his neck.
"I see. You really did look into it. Since I managed to hear your thoughts the other day, I think talking telepathically is indeed possible. Do you want to try it?"

Midoriya's POV

"I see. You really did look into it. Since I managed to hear your thoughts the other day, I think talking telepathically is indeed possible. Do you want to try it?"

Oh god, I looked like a total nerd in front of Todoroki-kun!!

"Midoriya, you OK?"
"O-oh yeah... I just spaced out. So...can w-we try that?"
"Of course. The only problem is how do we trigger it?"
"That's right, I never gave that aspect too much thought... Maybe it's......."

We continued our talk until we arrived in class.

"Deku-kun!! Todoroki-kun too!! Perfect! We were thinking to gather up at lunch break to talk about the pair thingies! Care to join us?" Ochaco beamed
"Sure."(guess who is the nonchalant boi :))
"Okay, Uraraka-san"

After a few more minutes of chatter, Aizawa came in.
"All right, everyone sit down we got things to discuss. So as you all know, you have been paired by a quirk called "Connect". I'm not going to make a list or anything, It'd be too much of a pain,you can do it yourselves anyway. Now I have to clarify some things.Because of the effects of this quirk, you won't be able to have hero training. However if you are affected by this quirk for too long we will have no choice but to find a way to continue the courses With that out of the way, let's start the lesson... "

~Time skip brought to you by the biggest spider-man fan alive~

No one's POV

The sound of the bell echoed through the hallways as the students rushed out to the
cafeteria. Class 1-A put together two tables in order to have space for everyone. Once they were all seated, Ashido started to talk..

"Alright everyone! Listen up! I want you all to fill this paper -she waves a page with some sort of label to the others-. All you gotta do is find your name and write who your pair is."

In a few minutes the sheet was back to it's original owner.

"I'm going to read it outloud now ,Kay?"

The pairs are:

(1)Midoriya Izuku &Todoroki Shouto

(2)Bakugou Katsuki &Kirishima Eijirou

(3)Uraraka Ochaco &Asui Tsuyu

(4)Ojiro Mashirao &Hakagure Toru

(5)Kaminari Denki &Jirou Kyoka

(6)Hanta Sero &Ashido Mina

(7)Shoji Mezo &Tokoyami Fumikage
A/N: Attention please! Not all of the pairings are romantic related. For some I just want a little more friendship. The only ones with romance between them are (1) (2) (3) (4) (5). If you don't like these ships please don't hate. It's just my opinion although I do have multiple ships for each character. And let me remind you that this is a Tododeku FanFic so I won't put too much effort in all the side ships.

"Are those all the pairs?" The class nodded.
"Okay then. We will give the paper to Sensei after lunch
And with that, the students started chatting in their own groups once again.

Midoriya's POV

This is a good opportunity to spend some to me with Todoroki-kun without being suspicious. I-I mean try to talk telepathically and stuff...

"Midoriya, do you want to practice our telepathy?" asked Todoroki with a small smile on his face.
"Took the words right out of my mouth!" I chuckle.

We got up from our table and headed to a more peaceful place. We both started to clear our minds and try thinking about each other in order to link them. After a few minutes we were able to have somewhat of a connection for a few seconds.
A/N: To make things clear, I decide to have the telepathy talk in Bolded italic for Izuku and Only Bolded for Shouto. The italic only is for Izuku's thoughts.

Did we finally manage?

I think so, Midoriya. Now the question is how long can this last?

I'm not sure but I'm already starting to have a headache...

Me too. Maybe we could train this telepathy thing to make it last longer in time. Just like quirks!

Okay then. Let's try to talk like this as much as possible. Without fainting if possible.

We both started laughing at my slightly serious joke. And started walking to class as the bell rang.

"Sensei, here are the pairs!"
"Good. Let's go on with the lesson then. You can go to your dorms when we finish."

~Time skip brought to you by the laziest person on the planet~

Once all of us arrived at the dorms we decided to have some activities to celebrate our week of freedom. We decided to watch some Netflix and play card games.

" What should we watch guys?" asked Kaminari.
"I just want to sleep" sighed Tokoyami.
"Don't be like that. This is a perfect opportunity to open up more, you know." replyed Shoji to his friend.
"I found a really cool movie, people!" practically screamed Ashido.
"Oh man! I remember seeing this somewhere before... I wonder if it's good.. " cried and emotional Sero.
"It's action too.... So manly!" (guess who)

What's everyone's problem?

I'd like to know as well. They seem really excited nonetheless. I wonder what movie we are going to watch...

A/N Cliffhanger I guess :P
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time... I kinda want to start another book with Villain  Reader. I'm not sure if I want to finish this one first tho... Anyway I have no excuses 😅