Nothing else matters

Todoroki's POV

As we decided earlier, right after school we asked Aizawa if we could go out of school grounds later in the day. He gave us permission and told us to be careful. We were the class's troublemakers after all.
Back at the dorms everybody was hanging out in the living room.Me and Midoriya decided to stay in my room so we'll have some privacy...

"Now that I think about it... Where are we going? Most of the stores would be closed and there are lots of creeps out in the streets during the night."
"Don't worry, I got everything already planned"

A few hours later, everybody went to sleep while the two of us made our way to the back of the school.
"Lead the way then, Todo!"
"As you wish"he said, interwining our fingers whilst jumping to the other side of the wall. We kept on walking for quite some time until we reached a steep hill. I led Midoriya towards a tall tree and helped him climb it. Once we reached the top, he let out a cute gasp. The scenery was indeed beautiful, especially during the night. There were huge rocks on both your right and left , creating a hole between the two where the moon could shine freely.

"When I was a kid ,this was the place I would often come to when I needed to calm down. Father never checked this tree as he thought it was too tall to climb." I felt myself smile at his dumbstruck face whenever he would lose me.
"You know what, Todo?"
"Hmm?" I turned my head towards him.
"I really like to learn new things about you this way. How about we do this every night? To know each other better and tell stories in this tree..."
"I would love to! It feels really nice to be able to lighten myself with this burden. It seems like I can finally be free from all this hate of my father. Thank you, Midoriya, and I love you."

Cup his cheeks with my palms.

Pull him towards me.

And meet his lips with mine.

A light yet passionate kiss with the person I love the most. I could live like this everyday!...

...or not...

"Come on guys stop being so shy! Let's play 7 minutes in Heaven!"
"Or how about Extreme Truth or Dare...maybe even Spin the bottle!"

For the past fucking week I can't have ONE moment with my Midoriya without having the others around. And here I thought we could spend all the nights together ...alone (stfu pervs)
And like that we ended up playing 7 Minutes in Heaven... Great! I can already see Mina secretly make the pairs...I swear to god I will kill her!

The first few pairs were Tokoyami and Shoji, Kaminari and Jirou. And of course we were next...

"Oh great, I just knew she didn't mix them up..."
"Now now,calm down Todoroki...I'm sure that she has actually good motives behind this villainous act"
"As if... Also, we are alone now, so you can freely call me...." Why do I feel embarrassed! It's just a nickname...Made up by your cute little boyfriend. Point taken, me. "Todo..."
"But they could still hear us...."
"Who cares, it's just been a week and I already feel like I should be your boyfriend 24 hours a day... I can't stand it!"
I crawled over to his corner of the locker and kissed him roughly. At first, he tensed up, probably having second thoughts,concerning the others but he soon melted into it. Out of nowhere we had a whole make out session in less than 5 minutes. We were lucky enough to hear the others countdown in order to open the door.

5.......Open our eyes simultaneously
4....... Part our lips
3....... Breathe in air
2....... Make a little more space between us
1....... Pretend we are in a normal friendly conversation

I am starting to get too used to this ...I don't like it.

"Awwwwww and here I thought we would see them in the act..."wined Mina
God damn you Mina how can you state the obvious so easily...! Both mine and Midoriya's cheeks flushed all shades of red.
"Look at your faces. It's so obvious that you like each other so then, why don't you act on it?"
"I don't get what you mean....T-todoroki and I are just really good friends and that's an obvious reason to l-like him...as a friend of course"Izuku got so flustered there. I'm really impressed with his acting skills nonetheless.
"Are you sure it's only that?~"purred Mina whilst wiggling her eyebrows...Midoriya blushed even more if that's possible and managed to stutter:
"I-I'll go outside for a moment"
Hahahaha! So smart Izuku you totally fooled them, making them think you are flustered, then having this as an excuse to get away from them and also signaling me that we can finally be alone. How could I be so cruel to not play along with my beautiful boyfriend's plan?
"Midoriya,wait up!"
"That's right Todoroki, chase after your boyfriend" whispered Ashido while I was passing her. Payback time, baby! A devilish smirk plasterers itself on my face.
"Don't bother waiting for us." I whispered back. I don't need to look back to see her petrified and confused face.
Once I finally reach the outside porch and see Midoriya I start laughing like crazy.
"Todo! What's so funny? Did I miss something?"
"Oh Izuku...if only you knew"

Izuku?! (Thoughts in sync ,no telepathy)

I just used his first name. For the first time in forever! It sounded so right, so easy to say,so melodious...
"I-Is it okay if we call each other by our first names... please?" He suddenly asked, fidgeting with his fingers.
I felt like teasing him right now...
The evening couldn't get any better.
I walked up to him with an unreadable expression.
"D-did I really upset you this much Todoroki? If so, I'm really s-"
I held his chin, forcing him (not really) to look me in the eyes, all the while I try to muster the most seductive grin I could ever hope to make.
"If you begged a little more,maybe I could give you even a little extra to that request"
He got the message well. I could see that by the explosion of red coming from his face and trembling voice,unable to find any words.
"Can't talk?Let me help you with that" I said staring intensely at his lips moments later smashing them with mine. I roamed inside his mouth for a while, earning moans from time to time before we finally parted.
"Told you I'll help get your voice back, Izuku. I accept your request."

Even after good hours of walking together in the park, I am still shocked at what I just did, although I certainly don't regret it..
As we were walking back to the dorms from our short walk, I had the weird feeling that we were being followed. I stopped, forcing Midoriya to do the same and told him to wait there. I went the way we came from and into the woods, towards the sounds.
All I found were some noisy birds and nothing more. I decided to head back and shrug it off.

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki suddenly went to look for something in the woods while telling me to wait for him. I was a little scared, as for the last 20 minutes my gut was telling me that we were being followed.
After a few moments I finally see a shadow walking towards me. Should be Todoroki.
"Thank God you came back so fast, Todoroki. I was starting to freak out..."
"Todoroki, huh? So that's the other boy's name."
"Can I help you in any way, sir? Are you lost, perhaps?"
"Haha such a cute little boy caring about others, rather than himself. So naïve...I just came here on behalf of Kaze to see how you guys been holdin' up. But it looks like there aren't any problems here yet. I need to see something for myself, if you wouldn't mind."
"S-sure, go ahead."
He smirked devilishly behind his shoulder, as if mocking something, or rather somebody who just happened to show up at the wrong time.
The boy quickly took a step forward, holding me tightly by the waist and leaning towards my face with curiosity? I tried to back away, but his grip was too strong.
No,no! The only one I would ever let do this is Todoroki! But I can't use my quirk for some reason, it's like I can't even hurt this boy.

I'm so weak.

Helpless.

Just like back then.

When I was quirkless.

Nothing changed at all.

I'm the good old useless Deku over again...

I don't want this.

"Todoroki!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm here, Izuku. Take it easy."
I opened my eyes to the voice I most loved. And saw my dual coloured boyfriend holding me as close as he could. I put on a relieved smile and burried my head on his chest. Nothing matters when I'm with him. Nothing else.

No one's POV

As the green haired teen was melting into the taller's embrace, happy to feel his warmth again, the other two boys were having a conversation of their own just...not any normal one. Each was glaring at the other. Todoroki's teal eye was glowing dangerously bright in the dim light of the street lamp as if staring daggers at the back of the other.

 Todoroki's teal eye was glowing dangerously bright in the dim light of the street lamp as if staring daggers at the back of the other

The shady teen was clearly taken back as he scowled and disappeared into thin air.
Not wanting any other unhappy encounters, the lovers hurried to the dorms and went to sleep peacefully, not knowing what their classmates had in mind for them the next day.