Lost Gem - Fight (pt.1)

Cool morning breeze wisps across the campus in the early morning hours. The freshman Titan students trudging behind their instructor, carrying heavy armor and weapons, most on the verge of falling to heap on the cold cement below.

"Hurry up maggots, unless you rather suffer in the heatwave." their brunette instructor bellows
"C'mon it's four in the morning, who else would be up at this ungodly hour?" a student groans

As they enter Arena 44A, their instructor stops, gnashing his teeth at the scene before him. Freshman Reaper students were already there, setting up their equipment for their lesson.

"Oi, Levi!" the titan instructor hissed "I told you I called the arena for the morning!"

A short man with raven colored hair turns to the taller male with a smirk, "No, I don't think you did, Atlas."
"Don't play that bullshit with me, shorty."

All of the students watched as their instructors argued, Atlas slowly loosing his temper. The reaper students stood by their equipment, and the titan students proceeded to slip on their heavy armor.

"great, combat class is going to be more of a pain now that Captain Atlas is riled up." A tall boy with short green hair sighs
"That is if  we get the arena. I heard Captain Levi never gives in to the demands of the other instructors." A smaller, silver haired boy smiles
"Guess you're right about that" the first shrugs

"How about we compete for the arena?" a female voice shouts from the mass of Reaper students "One on one, best of three?"
"Shut up Reaper!" a Titan student says with nervousness "Don't give them any ideas!"
"What, too chicken to see if you can take down a Reaper?" another girl laughs

"Shut up and line up!" Atlas roars, students from both sides following the command
"Not a bad idea, Amethyst." Levi hums "How about it Atlas? Your best against my best?"
"You're on short stack." Atlas smirks "Osiris, front and center!"

The silver haired boy steps to his instructors side, his helmet held under his left arm.

"Amethyst."

The black haired girl that had spoken before steps up, her amethyst colored eyes inspecting her opponent with a expressionless gaze. The men step back and the students raise their fists, the boy blowing his bangs from his face.

"Begin!"

~*~

Hey guys Inky here, so as some of you may have guessed this is not just a random warm up. This is a sneak peak at one of my new works. I will be posting part two of this soon as well, but please let me know what you guys think in the comments. Does this sound good enough to start posting(despite my rustiness due to lack of writing)or should I try something else?