Chapter 17

Skylar's Pov

---

  "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
—   Pablo Picasso

---

Picture: Mother and Her babies

Video: E Più Ti Penso by Andrea Bocelli Ft Ariana Grande 

---

Oh my god gosh I feel like an elephant has decided to sit on me. I wake up from the sudden movement what stupid creature wants a slap on the head for waking me up when i'm ill. I force my eyes to open too see my little angel right in front of my face. "Skylar?" she asksquestionably. She places her sweaty hot hand on my hotter cheek and smiles. "IT IS YOU. I NEW IT" she jumped again on me and suffocated me in a hug. she might be small and young, but boy she can kill someone with her hard hugs.

"Madi-son" I chocked out, and tried my hardest to push her off me. "yes" she smiled, still hugging me. "I can't breath" I yellowed out. "ooooohhhh, sorry" she giggled. she let me go and looked at me and smiled and started to mumble sentences under her breath.

"I thought I was dreaming, but after I remember mommy said to, umm... to um... to you that you smack yourself, I hit myself and nothing happen. So I think I hit you and it would work." She stopped her mumbling and looked me straight in the eye. "I was right" she basically screamed. God this girl has so much energy for a 4 year old, she grabbed my hands and squeezed them and informed me that "I'M RIGHT" I just gave a slight nod and just nodded my head even though I have not a clue what she was talking about. After 5 constant minutes of watching Madi debate with herself she squeezed the life out of me and whispered "I missed you Skylar" and her sweaty forehead rested against my boiling neck. I felt a cool liquid substance trail down my neck and that caught my attention. I pulled away and looked at her red puffy blue eyes, almost hidden my her Blonde wet long hair.

I couldn't help but pull her back in my arms and let her rest there. Our silence was soon broke by her cry out of the words that shatter my heart there and then. "You left me by myself" she cried. I hugged her like she did to me and kiss her damp golden hair. She mumbled out "You love me Skylar?" she asked as tears trailed down her heated cheeks. She moved so we were looking at me. I was speechless, she thinks I don't love her any-more. I croaked out a "Madi I love you so so so much" I tried to persuade her, I caught her heated hands and put them in mine. "Were sisters cupcake, I love you forever and ever and even after that" I said to her. Her frowned turned upside down and smiled at me and she said "Like how Tinker bell and all the other fairies like everyone else?" I laughed a bit even though my headache was starting to come back I felt like I was going to fall even though i was sitting on her bed. "Exactly" I replied with a toothy smile. "Yay" she yelled and engulfed me in yet another hug and pulled back and childishly said "but Skylar, can I be... " she trailed whilst getting lost inner thoughts "Rosette" she tilted her head like a lost puppy which her ey begging me too agree. I nod and AGAIN her excitement blooms everywhere and she gets off the bed and starts to fly around the bed like a fairy.

"wush wush" she sings whilst zooming around the room, but she freezes and clutches her stomach. me being a over protective older sister immediate recognises this and questions "Madi, you okay Starfish?" she keeps her hands on her stomach and is in the centre of the room. "I-I don't feel good" a sparks ignites my memory and makes me realise that she is sick as well... and because she's holding her stomach she gonna, gonna. No.

I get up off the bed nearly falling in the process as i'm trying to get my feet used to the ground. i walk ghastly to Madi and pick her up from the waist to towards the bathroom's toilet, where she let her inside become her outsides and well...