Chapter 32

---

   "Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

― Mark Twain

---

Picture: R5 playing in the snow

Video: In The Night by The Weeknd

---

So yes, I am listening to the Weeknd's album and it is amazing!!!

---

Skylar's POV

-2 months after (They are on their Christmas break)- R5 is currently on their west coast tour, it has gone past Christmas and is currently 27th December

I am totally freaking out. Breathe Skylar. Inhale the toxic like air in and then out. Come on pull yourself together, Just calm down. This has happened before, I have missed my period once, my mum said because I was late ovulating. Just breath- It's just that. Don't worry. I don't think that girls miss thier period twice though. Calm Skylar, If you don't control your breathing you are going to pass out. CALM THE HELL DOWN. I try to steady my pants and close my eyes to concentrate on my soon unfold panic attack.

"Skylar hurry up, Ross will be back any minute" Spring knocked on the hotel's bathroom door, that I was in. I glanced at the white stick that was balanced on the Bathrooms's sink. "Yer okay." I respond. I garb the stick and the package and stuff it into my bag. I open the door to see an eager looking Spring sitting on the comfy bed. "So am I gong to be an Auntie?" She toothy smile, with excitement running through her eyes.

"I don't know- I still have another minute or two before it tells me the results. I shakily pull the pregnancy stick out of my bag and look at the blank stick, the results are still being drawn up. "I am so nervous Spri." I worriedly inform my best friend. She engulfs me into a Spring warming bear hug, and gives my backs gentle strokes in comfort. "Skylar, Don't worry. You have so many people here to help look after the baby, Everyone will be ecstatic to find out if your pregnant. Especially Ross" She gave me a smirk and a wink as she pulled away from our sister hug.

"Ok, but with Ross on tour, the last thing he needs to worry about is his possible pregnant fiancée." I sigh as I look around our messy hotel room. "Skylar. You have so many people to look after you. Don't worry about any of this" Spring comforted me. I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled the warm air under my senses.

"Now let's take a look at your future, the next 10 seconds will either, drastically change your life or it can say the same" Spring eagerly spoke as she lifted my arm towards my eye sight.

It's amazing how only just a few words can change your life drastically. I stared at the white stick with mixed emotions running through my heart and brain. Letting the questions speed around my mind and my queries coming alive within my sub conscience. Ross said he wanted to wait, How am I gonna tell him that the future plan we had installed was coming much sooner then we both expected. Maybe this was faith, Our little bundle joy was so eager to get here.

Every sound seemed to be drowned and all the colours seemed to fade from my eyesight, I turned my head to see Spring's smile multiple and her again engulf me into another beery hug. Her words muted to my ears, this sudden deafening made me become aware of my sense.(GIF ABOVE) I broke my gaze and settle back into the moment. "Congratulation's Skylar, I am so happy for you" Spring yelled as she gave my head a kiss. I stood starring at the stick and the only emotion I could muster was, a one that I was failed of. One that I never seemed to get before Ross came into my life. The one I see when I look into the mirror and Ross has his arms locked around my waist kissing me and telling me how he loves me.