Chapter 36

You should thank your eyes for gracing you with the sight to witness that fine piece of specimen. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  

----

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

― Robert Frost

---

Picture: Ross playing Ice hockey

Video: Angel by The Weeknd- I CANNOT explain how amazingly beautiful this song is.

--- 

Skylar's POV

I will tell you what Dress Skylar is talking about.

"allllll daaayyyyy loonnggggg" Ross sang to my enlarged bump, whilst using his index finger to make patterns. I giggled from the tickling sensation I was getting and ruffled his hair as he lied his head on my lap. I played with his blonde locks and twirled them around my fingers and watched his eyes droop. No one really brought up yesterday's situation so we thought we would keep it that way. We where currently on our way to the Big apple (New York) so that means that.. yes. Its New years Eve!!! and we will be counting down with the big ball drop at midnight. I was supposed to tell Ross today that I am pregnant but with some stubbornness issues he managed to know before.

"Are you hungry?" Ross asked as he turned his head to ceiling to look at me looking down on him. "No not really" I smiled down at him. "Are you sure, I don't want junior getting hungry" He smiled as he turn his head and pecked my stomach. "I am sure the baby is fine with the food you gave him 20 minutes ago" I playfully scowled at him. He chuckled a bit and sat up. "Do your feet still hurt?" He asks as he grabs my legs and takes my fuzzy pink stripped bed socks off. "no" I supplied him the answer. "I will rub them anyway" He winked. I rolled my eyes but before I have a chance to argue, Stormie's delicate voice touched our ears.

"Ross, come on your brothers are waiting for you" she spoke down the corridor off the bus. I turned my head to look at Ross confusingly. He smiled sheepish but carried on rubbing relaxing patterns on my swollen feet. "Ross, what are you brothers waiting for?" I asked confused. "Well, they asked me if I wanted to go Ice hockey with them, I kinda said yes" He looked scared as he slowly spoke his words. "but I can tell them I don't want to go" He hurriedly rushed out. I shook my head and pulled my feet from his lap. "You go" I gestured towards the door.

"I can't Sky, you will be by yourself" Ross told me as his eyes went to my stomach. "I am a big girl Ross, I can look after myself" I informed him. I am not a baby, I might be carrying one but I am not one. "Sky, what if something happens.." He trailed off, standing up looking down on me. I sighed but followed his actions, I grabbed both mine and his coats, "I will come with you" I smiled at him. "NO" he sternly set.

"ummm, why not?" I asked annoyed, he cannot tell me what to do. I have my rights. "You will get ill, and I can't risk that" he said as pulled my coat from my hands and hung it back in the closet. One thing you should learn, is don't tell a pregnant girl what she can and cannot do."Listen here." I stated as I walked up him. " I am going no matter what you say. I will wear a hat, gloves scarf and three layers if you want me too. But don't tell me what I can and cannot do. Do you understand?" I threaten. His face was full of shock and confusion. He just nodded frantically and gave me back my coat. I thanked him and put on all the clothes I needed to.

A quick increase of footsteps broke mine and Ross' awarded silence. "You coming or not?" Rocky asked. "Yeah where coming" I smiled brightly as I put on my last warm glove on. I walked past them and down the steps. And that ladies and gentlemen is the outcome of saying no to a pregnant lady.

--

I sat down on the benches and just went on you tube watching 'superwomen' video's. She is hilarious... I love her so much. When I got a notification from my Instagram. That's strange- I don't get many notification from Instagram, usually the only like I get is from that random account that liked my pretty pink flower I found on my walk to the park. I clicked on it and it loaded over 129725 new followers. What the fudge.

My eye sight must be going funny, that's not even real. I must be asleep or this is a joke.. yes it's a joke. I was pulled out my my shocked and confused situation when I felt Alexa lean over me and laughed. I gave her even more puzzled face. "That's what happen's when Ross and Officialr5 request to follow you. I got the exact same thing happen to me. But not that many, I suppose it is Ross, he has got 2.2 million followers so I am guessing they all noticed out of the 7.125 billion people in the world he choose you to follow" she gestured to her phone that was loading up my account with a 'requested to follow' sign, I was shocked, I didn't know Ross had that many followers, and oh my god. Why would they want to follow me?

"Do I really have to go through all these?" I ask Alexa confused.. she shook her head and took my phone off me, within a few minutes after pressing many things on my Iphone, she returned it back and explained what she did. "I looked through your account, you don't have any personal pictures on so I made your account public instead of private, which you where before. I also went onto settings, then notifications and turned them all off but for the people you follow" She smiled as pointed at things on my screen. "That means, that all these R5 fans will follow you and you won't get any notification saying how many likes you got, or who commented on your photo, or if someone followed or tagged you in a picture"

I nodded in understandable manner and she continued. "You are also following, All of us, you know the whole of us, from my mom to Vesta." I smiled happily, but one question popped in my mind. "Can I put photo's of me and Ross on there, and you know..." I trailed off and put my hand on my bump "little one, just so I can clarify everything" I asked her. She turned to look at me and put my phone in my lap, "I can't answer that question, You need to discuss it with Ross if you guys want to go public or not" She shrugged and I watch the cold winter wind fly our blond curls around us. "What did you do about Rocky?" I asked interested. "Well, I said I didn't want the attention but somehow people started to notice that I became very close with the band and particularly close with Rocky. They would see the occasional photo of us hugging or dancing but nothing more" she shrugged.

"BABE DID YOU SEE THAT SHOT?" Ross shouted from the ice ring. I turn my attention to his happy, childlike face. I could just imagine our son saying the same thing at his first Ice hockey game. I didn't want to crack that smile so I nodded and smile. "THAT WAS AMAZING. WELL DONE!" I shouted back at him and watched him give me a wink, put his helmet on and skate off. I turned back to Alexa guilty, "Don't worry. I do that all the time with Rocky" I laughed and continued to talk to Alexa.

Sorry for the long wait and short update

But I thought I would quickly squeeze this in before the weekend...

Hope you like it, can you please Vote and COMMENT

Love Yar

Megan Xx