Chapter 35

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."

― Jimi Hendrix,

---

Picture: Ross' Outfit, and Skylar's outfit

Video: Light it up by Major Lazer Remix

----

(A/N: I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR UP THAT EVEN THOUGH ROSS IS 19, AND IS STILL AT SENIOR YEAR. HE WAS PULLED BACK A YEAR BECAUSE OF HIM MISSING SCHOOL DUE TO AUSTIN AND ALLY.)

Also; Fool language in this chapter, you've been warned

Skylar's POV

"ROSSSSSSS, Skylar looks like she's gonna puke again" Rydel nervously shouted as she looked at my pale face. "Rydel, I am.. fine" I deeply try to inhale more air on this tour bus. I heard the fast movements of steps, and Ross's half shaved face appears near the doorway. "babe, Do you feel sick? Shall I ask dad to stop the bus?" Ross asked frantically, as his eyes switched from mine to Rydel's.

I shake my head, and walk closely towards his panic body. "I am fine Ross, You need to calm down" I tried to reassure him but honestly I was going to feel sick If I see any other source, trace or crum of food. "Your lying. Babe, this is why I wanted you at home, your gonna get travel sick and with the baby as well- your just gonna feel miserable throughout this whole tour" Ross rubbed my arms softly and slowly whilst stepping close to my body. "I can take care of her Ross, if you want me too. You know when you guys are rehearsing, performing and meeting people- I can be like a mini bodyguard" Spring interrupted our conversation.

"You wouldn't mind Spring?" Ross asked grateful. "No not of course, I will be fun to spend everyday with my pregnant best friend" She winked as she sat down next to Rydel and took a piece of her toast.

"Ok, it's settled when I am not there to look after you too, Spring will". I nodded and sat back down on Rydel's other side and cuddled closer to her side. "Ross, you get ready your gonna be there in like 5 minutes" I smiled at him staring at me. "Ok, can you help me?" He smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes but agreed. We walked towards the bunk beds, and Ross closed both doors, "I don't understand what you need help with?" I laughed as I saw his clothes neatly on his made bed. He walked dangerously close to me and and pulled my waist to his. I laughed at his half shaving cream face. "You gotta little something there" I pointed at his face. He smiled and nibbled on my earlobe "Do you wanna help get it off?" I felt chills roller-coaster through my body. I looked to the side to see his eyes meet mine.

"Ok" I smiled smartly. His eyes glistened as he looked like a little puppy. I grabbed the edge of my shirt and wiped it off, As I was taking it off I noticed Ross's pouting and his arms crossed. Like I said before, such a kid.

"No what else do you need help with honey" I asked as I squeezed his cheeks, this situation resembled a mom to their son. I patted his head and grabbed his jeans, blue shirt and matched it with a blue beanie. "Here you go sweetie, If you need help putting on your socks just give me a bell" I smiled as I pulled some Grey thermal leggings out and a blue turtle neck. I walked into the bathroom and changed.

As I was walking out I saw Ross lying on his bed, in only his boxers. I laughed at the strange sight. "You was supposed to change" I coed at him. "bwut, I need help" He bickered a 3 year old's voice, A smile spread across my lips, I pulled his wrist up so he would get out of the bed. "I need to you to be a big boy and put your clothes on" I informed him as I motherly got his clothes that he threw on the floor and gave them to him. "I want help" He stopped his foot as he pushed me to the wall. "Do you want mommy to help you?" I asked with a loving smile. "Do you want mommy to help put your clothes on you?" I teased as he early shouted "YES"