CHAPTER 6

Anya came back home and instantly she knew something was off, something just didn't feel right.

"Welcome home, Anya" said a sadistic voice.

"I see, you're back too. Dabi" replied Anya as she stared out into the darkness.

"How could I not? Kitten"

"Don't call me that"

"Hmph, I thought you liked it oh well" said Dabi

"Why are you here?" asked Anya

"No particular reason"

"Well, you can leave now" said the woman while pointing towards the door.

The man started to walk out, before stopping right near Anya's ear.

"Stay away from that bird" whispered Dabi, "He isn't good company"

"Like you know anything about 'good company'" Anya whispered back. "Oh and by the way, don't ever come back in my house or in my life"

"When did you turn into such a bitch, my love"

"Ever since I meet you" said Anya with a close eyed smile.

The man even though he was a villain, walked out of the building like it was nothing.

Now that we have spent so much time with our main character, lets go to the hero.

"Why do I have to take the night patrol? I could've been sleeping right now" thought hawks as he lazily sat on the top of a building

Suddenly his eyes caught on to a familiar figure, walking out of her building at 3:00 am he wasn't stalking her but he was.... Curious.

"Where is she going at 3???" he flew above her car wondering where she would finally end up, "Ooh, the contact huh? Woah who's that guy?"

He maintained a safe distance from the car, even though it wasn't really necessary considering the fact that he was well flying.

"Okay...they stopped? Why?"

As expected of a hero, he was concerned. A unknown man, unknown to him entering Anya's car at 3 at night, the whole scenario seemed a little...sketchy.

"Oh the guy left? Should I go ask? No no it will seem weird" he did in fact go and ask

The winged hero gently landed and walked up to the parked car,

"Hey" said he while knocking on the window on the driver's side.

The window rolled down,

"How the fuck are you here?" said Anya, she didn't mean it.

"Bitch, I am a bird" said hawks in the same tone, "More importantly, what are you doing here?"

"Finding...inspiration"

"At 3?"

"Yes....? You never know when you'll find inspiration"

"I have no idea why I am believing you, oh well reach home safely" and with that the hero's work was done.

"Woah stalker vibes" thought Anya as she drove off.