CHAPTER 16

Next day 1:00pm at kinuta park,

"Where the fuck is this guy?" thought Anya as she looked around looking for the man named Touya.

"Excuse me" called out a gentle voice from behind, "You're Anya taketori, right?"

"You must be Touya Hosigaki?" said the woman while shaking his hand.

"Oh yes, I am sorry to keep you waiting" said the red-haired man, while giving out a kind smile.

"So lets start the meeting then"

"Oh yeah sure"

The man seemed extremely kind and gentle, he too had deep blue eyes and his red spiky hair seemed beautiful.

Before they could realise it was already sunset and morning slowly faded into the night. At the end demons only come out to play during the night.

Touya offered to walk Anya home since it was well dark. (no shit sherlock)

But suddenly the man stopped, the street had no lights and was quite lonely.

"How does it feel? Being with hawks?" asked the red head, his voice was no longer gentle.

"Excuse me?" said Anya, pretty confused by the sudden change.

"You really left me for him huh?"

She knew who the voice belonged to, she knew it was the devil who she was speaking to.

But before she could retaliate, her head was hit by a rod and thus, she slowly lost consciousness.

2 hours later 7:00 pm,

"I am back" announced hawks as he entered the lonely apartment, "Anya?"

The man searched through the flat, looking for well his wife. But she was nowhere to be found.

"Hmph she isn't back till now?" it seemed quite odd to the hero as he expected the meeting to be over by 5:00 since that was usually how long they lasted. "I should ask Mito"

Ring...ring...

"C'mon pick up" thought hawks as he fidgeted with the ring in his finger.

"Hello, this is Anya Taketori's office how may I help you?" said Mito.

"Hey mito, is Anya there?"

"Oh hawks-san, Anya-san isn't here she hasn't come back yet. Why do you ask?"

"um... nothing. Thank you"

The winged man immediately picked up his coat and started to fly over the city looking for Anya.

4 hours later 11:00,

"Where am i?" thought Anya, as she slowly regained her senses.

Her hands tied behind her back (she was sitting on a chair).

"Tch- tch- tch, you are so helpless right now" said Dabi while looking down at the Anya, "so weak, so utterly useless."

"What do you want Dabi?!" asked the pregnant woman, "money? How much money?"

"Do you think I need cash from you? oh c'mon baby. I am just taking my revenge" his blue eyes glaring in the dark.

"What the fuck? Revenge, what the hell did I do to you?"

"You left me. That's your sin and now you're gonna pay for it"

Dabi left the room.