CHAPTER 8

Beep...beep...

Your call has been transferred to voice mail, kindly leave a message at the beep.

Beep...

"Hey mom, it been a while since we last talked. 3 years actually, so...I-I got a new contract, I also met Kaito a few days ago he didn't seem that well. You should really try talking, I know that you wont probably listen to this message but that's- that's okay. I just really wanted to hear your voice today, but I guess that won't happen. I am visiting Kyoto next week, I know I won't see you but..."

Beep... thank you for leaving a message.

The relationship shared by Anya and her mother is extremely strained, the reason being... well Anya's sexuality. According to many Asian parents or parents in general, the children are expected to be proper many times the definition of proper is being straight.

Thus when Anya came out of the closet as Bisexual, her mother packed up all of her belongings and sent her away to a posh boarding. Heck, her mother didn't even show up to Anya's graduation.

"Why can't she just accept me?" thought Anya as she curled up into a ball and sobbed in silence.

Ding dong...

"Ugh who is it now?"

"Hey, Anya" said hawks while staring at the woman, "Are you fine?"

"Oh yeah yeah, its nothing" said she while trying to cover her red eyes

"Can I come in?"

"Oh sure"

"So what happened? I know its not nothing" said hawks while shrugging.

"Oh nothing I-its just my mom, nun major"

"Well what ever it is, you can talk to me"

"Thanks hawks, by the way you owe me 2 bottles of wines"

"C'mon really? Ill take you to a party instead"

"Where tho?"

"Umm.... How bout ELE?"

"Ooh fine, when?"

"This Saturday?" said the man, while he stroking his chin.

"Cant, I am going to Kyoto"

"Kyoto? Why? And can I come?"

"Because my mom lives there and you can only come if you bring good music"

"Is your hot friend gonna be there?"

"Hawks, if you do anything to Riko I will kill you" said Anya with a poker face.

"Noted" said hawks with a derp face, "So when do we leave?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yes...?"

"How long do you take to pack?"

"10-15 minutes"

"Well, we are leaving tonight now go and pack"

Lets just end this chapter by saying that hawks didn't pack any underwear but still managed to pack THE black bra.