CHAPTER 15

Now that the backstory is over and since this is a cheesy romantic story, they obviously get married and all that crap.

So lets go back to beginning, four years into the future.

"Tomura Shigaraki is dead" announced the black-haired man, "I killed him".

Dabi after Anya's wedding had a downward spiral. He was drowning in darkness with no light or hopes to save him.

And thus he accepted the evil, he rose in the villain hierarchy, with power came respect.

Anya on the other hand, became an extremely successful architect. Almost half of tokyo's skyline was designed by her.

She became one of the most influential women in the world (I am so proud of my baby).

Riko stood by anya's side and helped her in becoming successful.

Hawks remained as the number two hero, he also left the league of villains.

And that's how it all started, that's how the sky fell apart.

"HAWKS!" called out Anya, "Can you bring me pickles?"

"How do you even eat them?" replied hawks while sticking out his tongue, "They taste like wet socks".

"Your child is growing inside me, give me my pickles" said the woman in a threatening tone.

If you haven't guessed it yet, our main character is having a baby. We're becoming grandparents.

Brr...brr...

"Anya-san?" said Anya's assistant on the phone, lets give her a name, Mito.

"yes, Mito?"

"There's a guy named Touya and he called the office today."

"What do I have to design?"

"His house. should I schedule a meeting with him, Anya-san?"

"Yeah sure, schedule it for tomorrow 1:00 pm at Kinuta park"

"Thank you" and with that Mito hung up.

As hawks made himself cozy on the sofa,

"Babe, are you free on Friday?" asked anya, with doe eyes. (imagine jungkook's huge eyes just staring into your soul)

"Yeah why?"

"Because we'll get to hear the kid's heart beat"

Hawks was extremely excited to be a dad and this was the perfect time. So now to make your heart a little warmer lets see how the first ultrasound went.

"And that is your baby" said the nurse while pointing towards a blob on the screen.

"T-that's o-our kid" said hawks while looking at the love of his life. (wow so cliché)

"Aw its-its perfect" said anya while shedding a few tears.

Right there, as they looked at the small blob on the screen everything felt perfect. Everything felt like it was meant to be.

And when they found out that instead of one child, they were gonna twins the couple was overjoyed.