CHAPTER 13

"Hey, Riko" said Anya (this takes place in her apartment; hawks isn't there)

"Anya, where have you been?" asked Riko

"I was in Kyoto, man. With hawks"

"Ooh, spill the tea, did you two do anything?" Riko wasn't being innocent at all

"Actually..."

"Actually?"

"I was drunk and so was he" said Anya

"Woah Anya! Finally, you found a better guy than your piece of shit ex"

"Oh god, don't remind me of him" said an annoyed anya, "But on a brighter note, hawks is taking me to ELE tonight"

"Use protection please"

"Ugh bye riko" said anya before hanging up.

Dressed in a black slogan tape back cami dress and high heels, anya felt like a badass bitch again and oh my god did self-confidence look good on her.

Ding...dong...

"ANYA!" hawks once again screeched like a bird.

"COMING!"

"Woah, you look beautiful" commented hawks, while looking at the her

Thus, the duo was on its way.

An hour into the party,

Both of them as unusual as it was didn't drink a single drop of alcohol that night. (as a writer even, I am surprised that Anya isn't drunk).

"Hawks, can you come here for a second" said Anya while pointing towards a lonely corner.

The man as expected stood up and did as told,

"So tell m..."

Once again just when no one could expect it, a pair of soft plump lipstick coated lips touched hawks', not wasting a moment the man kissed back.

They broke out for air and just stared at each other's faces,

"Are you drunk?" asked hawks while chuckling.

"Thankfully, no" replied Anya.

"So I was that good huh?" said hawks, before reconnecting his lips with her.

Thanks to Riko, they actually used protection this time.

The next morning,

Waking up next to hawks, was any girl's dream and oh my god was Anya enjoying it. His tangled hair and fluffy wings, his face looked so calm and at peace. 

His arms wrapped around her body, just he alone made her happy.

And even though, breakfast was a simple bowl of cereal, she didn't really mind living like this, actually cancel that she loved living like this.

Before she had realized Anya was in love.