CHAPTER 7

"Sakura, call Ms. Anya and schedule a meeting with her for today" said Endeavor.

"Okay, sir" replied the secretary

Ring... ring...ring...

"I hope its not Kaito again" thought Anya as she picked up the phone, "Oh it's Sakura"

"Yes, Sakura?"

"Anya-san, are you free today?"

"Yes why?"

"Endeavor-san wants to meet you today"

"Oh okay, can I come in half an hour?"

"Sure! We are looking forward to the meeting"

"Okay thank you"

The phone call was short yet optimistic, the design that Anya had drawn was beautiful and once constructed the building would become the crown jewel in Tokyo's skyline.

"I should call mom today" thought the woman as she gathered the documents and drawings, thus leaving for the meeting.

"Endeavor-san? May I come in?" asked Anya before entering the office.

"Please, come sit down" commanded the man

"Well I have completed the design, the contractor has also been finalized, I should be able to get the permit by next week and we can start the construction by 22nd June"

"Oh good work, do you have anything else to discuss about?"

"Well I do need your signatures on these documents, they are for the name plate and other allocations" said Anya while pulling out a few papers.

"Okay, you can leave them here and I'll ask Sakura to send them to the department"

"Thank you, sir"

"If that is all, you can leave then"

"Okay sir, it is once again a pleasure doing business with you" said Anya while shaking the hero's hand.

Anya left the room and she felt so joyful,

"You seem very happy today, wassup?" said another familiar voice

"Hawks I am starting to think that you are stalking me" said Anya with a very concerned face. "But my building is going to have the permit by next week, so hell yeah!"

"Yay!" said hawks, no idea why he was this thrilled. "Let's go celebrate"

"I have twelve bottles of wine at home, you wanna share?"

"Fuck yeah I think"

"Wait lemme call riko too"

"Ooh your hot friend who came at the party?"

"Yuss, bitch"