Chapter 8

Lia's POV

This morning I woke up with a text from Demon telling me to wear my swim suit under my clothes and it got me excited. I put my white bikini on under a pair of black shorts and a tank top. I had just put my hair up when he knocked on the door. I opened it and I didn't know what to say when I saw him there with roses. I took them, "Thank you." I went inside and he followed me. I grabbed the one vase I had, given to me when a neighbor brought me flowers as a welcome. I put the flowers in the vase then eyed Abyss. She ate the last flowers I had. I put them in my room on my nightstand. I grabbed what I needed and made sure my bedroom door was shut as I left.

He gave me a soft smile and took my hand. His hand was larger than mine but mine fit perfectly in his. After locking the door, we went down to where a Audi waited. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled, "I own more than just the bike you know." He opened the passenger door for me. Once I was in he went around and got in himself. He took my hand in his free one as he drove.

I felt my face become warm and I looked out the window. He took me to a small beach that was a lot more intimate than the large beaches tourists like to flood. He opened the door for me then he opened the trunk. He grabbed a picnic basket and a small ice chest from it. I grabbed the beach bag that had the towels and sun screen in it. I laid out the towels while he sat the basket and ice chest down. Then he took off his cut and gently placed it on the towel I laid out. When he took off his shirt I think I felt some drool leave my mouth.

His body was very well sculpted. He took off his boots and jeans showing off his black swim trunks. I bit my lip as my eyes traveled over his body. Damn, I thought. To make it worse, he gave me that classic smirk of his that always did weird things to me. "Need help Angel," He asked me. I shook my head and removed the clothes covering my bikini. His smirk dropped as he stared at my body, as if he were drinking in the sight, trying to remember every detail.

I threw my tank top at him, "Take a picture it'll last longer." "Oh I plan to," he said huskily. He then took my hand and lead me to the water.

Demon's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This was just one big clusterfuck of fucks. She was so beautiful, more so than I realized. She had a tattoo covering her back of a set of angel wings that started out as black, then faded to a white, as if they were once white but then they became black. Under the wings it says, Even the wicked were once pure.

She looked at me with a hunger that I knew well, but neither of us were going to be satisfied. I was gonna take my time, learn everything about her. I want to earn my right as her first. It's why I haven't kissed her even though I've had several chances. She fought like hell to protect that and I wanted to earn it.

"Can you do my back," She asked me while holding up the sunscreen bottle. Fuck! I took it and did as she asked, taking my time massaging it into her skin. Her skin was smooth, silky. God I was so fucked.

When I was done I had her do mine and again I was so fucked. Her small hands sent shots of ecstasy through out my body, making the tent in my shorts even worse. It really screwed me when one of her fingers ran over part of my tattoo. I had black and red demon wings that had been torn and scarred. Never back down.

It was a motto I lived by, no matter the challenge. I held her hand as I lead her to the water. I then picked her up, carrying her bridal style. She squealed when I threw her into the water. I was laughing my ass off when she came up sputtering making my laughter worse. When she tried to tackle me I caught her and she splashed water into my face.

"That wasn't very nice," I told her. "Neither was throwing me," She said. Her legs wrapped around my waist, feeling like they belong. "I'm sorry I've been so distant," I told her. "I'm just scared of Fallen Angel coming after you because of me." Her emerald eyes shined with the light reflecting off the water, making them sparkle so beautifully. "I understand Demon," she told me. "You don't have to explain anything to me. I get it. You're the president of an MC. I know a lot of shit you and the others do arent legal. I know you get into trouble with the law. I know you guys get into wars."

"And yet you don't run," I pointed out. "Why?"

"Because I've  probably done almost everything you and the other Devil's have done at least once in my life. Although when I've killed it's been in self defense and I wasn't charged, a kill is still a kill," she told me. "Plus you dont scare me." She smiled. It was small but it wasn't her casual smirk. She smiled. At me! And damn it made me want to bury my hands in her wet hair and kiss her. "I'm not scared of Fallen Angel either. I'm just worried about you. I'm worried about the others even though I only know a few too." I could tell every word she said rang true.

"I want you to be my woman," I told her. Her eyes widened, but I continued before I chickened out. "I don't mean Old Lady, that can come if we both feel like we're ready for that commitment. I want you to be my girlfriend, so every brother knows. No more distancing myself, no more days without texts. I want it all with you. Never have I wanted the title of being someone's boyfriend, of belonging to someone until I met you." I sighed trying to find the words to continue. Fuck I've never been good at this kind of thing. Then she killed me. All thoughts, all words, just stopped. Her soft lips pressed against mine. I was stunned stupid for a second before instinct took over and I returned it.

When we pulled away for air, she gave me a smile, "Yes I'll be yours Demon." I wanted to shout and cheer in joy. Instead I went in for another kiss.

We spent the rest of the day having fun and eating the picnic I had brought for us. We took pictures, kissed, and danced to music. It was one of the best days I had ever had and that was thanks to my beautiful Angel. That night I walked her to her door and she stood on her tip toes to kiss me, "Goodnight my Demon." I smiled softly, "Goodnight my Angel."

I got back to the compound and saw Razor, Scorpion, and Scorch standing on the porch with beers. I got out and they all gave me large smiles. "So," Razor asked. I shook my head, but couldn't stop my smile. They cheered while holding up their beers.

"What is all this noise for," Cathy, Flash's Old Lady said while coming out, followed by Flash. Scorpion threw an arm around my shoulders, "Demon's finally got a nice woman to claim as his own. Of course she's only a girl friend, but I give it a couple more months before he declares her." "About damn time," Flash said and Cathy crossed her arms. "Who is she? I haven't seen you with anyone," She questioned. "She was here once," Flash told her. "We call her Angel but her name is Lia, shes the woman who owns the bar I work at," Flash told her. "Why hasn't she been here besides the one time," She questioned. "I dont really see how it's any of your business, but if you must fucking know, she and I are both in uncharted territory because this is the first ever relationship we've been in and I really dont want to fuck that up." She was seriously killing the good mood I was in. "Not only that but with the shit I've been havin' to deal with, with Fallen Angel, I haven't really had the chance. Now before you start declaring her some cunt or whore like you have done several others who were brought in and you were wrong about, I wont put up with that shit. Neither will she. Lia is my woman and if you got a problem with that, then you can take your problems and fuck off." I respect Flash, and I respect the reasons why he declared her as his, but no one liked her with good reason. Cathy had once been a casual fuck that he got pregnant. He declared her so she and their son would have the protection of the MC in case any of our enemies targeted them. He also did it as punishment to her too. With her declared as Old Lady, none of the other brothers will touch her. Flash didn't put a ring on that bitch, thank God. He actually doesn't buy her anything, he forced her to get a job and support herself. He spoils the hell out of their son, Christian, though. He's a good kid and thank God he's got his dad's brains. The kid is only four but he's already reading at a first grader level and loves basic addition and subtraction.

Her jaw dropped as if she couldn't believe I just said what I did, and I dont give a damn if I offended her. She's a good for nothing bitch with a stick up her ass. She could rot in hell for all I care. And while she does that, I'm gonna enjoy the sweet heaven my Angel gives me.