Chapter 14

Lia's POV

Last night was amazing. The next morning was even better when I woke up and found Demon making breakfast. He smiled at me, "How do you feel?" "A little sore," I admitted. He kissed my lips, "Go sit, breakfast is almost ready." I sat down and watched as he cooked shirtless, in his boxers. When it was ready he fixed my plate and also brought me over a Pepsi before getting his own food and coffee. He picked my feet up and put them in his lap before he began to eat.

The silence was comfortable, peaceful. God I loved this man. This man covered in scars and tattoos. His demon wings torn and strong on his back, his rough hands that caressed me gently. He was my Demon. I was washing dishes when Demon came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, dipping his head down to kiss one of the many marks he left on me last night. "I love you," he whispered against my skin before placing another kiss. "I love you too," I said while leaning into him. We just stood there until my phone began to ring. He sighed and let me go so I could go answer it.

It was Flash. "What's up Flash," I asked him. "Sorry to interrupt if you're with Demon, but you gotta get to the bar," He said in a rush. "Fuck, just get here." He then hung up and I went to get dressed.

"Everything okay," Demon asked me as I got dressed. "Flash called and said I needed to get to the bar. Sounded like it was bad," I told him. He got his slacks, shirt, and shoes from last night. He put on his cut and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. Damn was he sexy, I thought. We left and went to the bar.

He and Razor were inside and when I walked in, I froze. The place was trashed. Holes in the walls, the floor torn up, pictures and stuff burned in a trash can. "What the hell happened," I said as I looked around. "We left last night at four and everything was fine. Then we came in to this fucking mess," Flash told me. I went to my office and froze when I saw blood and Scorpion in the office. I let out a scream, and the guys ran.

"Oh fuck," Flash said as Demon pulled me to him, tucking my face into his chest so I wouldn't look at it again. "You didn't check the fucking office," Demon hissed at Flash as Razor sounded like he was on the phone. "We assumed it was trashed like the rest of the place and didn't want to touch it until she got here because she would've been able to tell us if something was stolen. I never imagined.... Fuck Scorpion man."

I began to shake. I didn't know if it was in anger, in shock. Demon lead me away from the office and took me to his car. He sat me in the backseat, "Angel, look at me." I did, and I felt a dam I never knew existed open up. "Scorpion..." my voice broke and tears came forward. He held me, "I know Angel, I know." He held me while I cried until many more from Devil's Den came and he made Razor stay with me. Razor brought me hot chocolate and a cigarette. I watched numbly as the police arrived.

Demon's POV

I wanted to rage. I wanted to tear the world apart. My friend and VP lay dead, raped with his tongue missing in my women's office. Her place was torn to hell and our friend was killed. She shed tears for the first time in probably years and I wanted to tear the bastard responsible into pieces. I dealt with the police, so she wouldn't have too. She was in shock, having to find our friend like that got to her. She could handle seeing a stranger, or someone she hated like that but this was Scorpion. This is gonna fuck with her. This is gonna fuck with me and the others as well. 

"What the hell is being done to catch this fucker," I roared at Jax. "Shit has gone too fucking far. They attacked my VP, attacked my woman's bar! Any fucking witnesses? Something?" "There is a camera across the street that gets a good angle of the bar and we're having an analyst run through it and see if they can find something. Its not just one person though. We believe a woman is involved. Sanchez had a chip from a woman's strap on left in his cavity, yet no evidence of any man on any of the victims, from what I gather, it'll be the same for Scorpion too." He ran a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry for your loss man. Scorpion was a good man."

I nodded and dragged a hand down my face. "I feel that the attack on the bar was personal though. No other places the bodies had been left in had been targeted like this," He told me. "Does Lia have any female enemies?" I shook my head, "She doesnt really talk to any except Viki and the girls she hired to work here." I then looked back at the bar, "Scorpion is a big man, no way would he have let some woman do this to him." "The ME found an injection wound in his neck that slightly tore, probably from trying to jerk away from it. He missed one on the last two victims since their was no evidence of it in their systems. It could be possible it only lasts long enough to do what they want before they killed him."

I wanted to be sick. Who the fuck would do this?

After many more questions I took Lia back to the compound. She was silent, a dark look in her eyes. I had Razor take her to my room while I made the announcement to everyone. No one took it well. Scorpion was a very loved member and would be greatly missed. The bastards stripped him of his honor and his pride. The bastards will surely burn in hell for this.

I went up to my room and saw Lia just sitting against the head board, her legs pulled to her chest, her arms around her legs. I nodded to Razor and he left. I sat on the bed and Lia crawled into my lap. "We have to make them pay," she whispered. I kissed her cheek, "Yes we will. For now though, we need to get some rest." We mourn him tonight, then avenge him tomorrow.