Chapter 19

Lia's POV

I walked around Tina, who sat in a chair glaring at me. I could tell by the trembles in her fingers that she was terrified. "Tell me Tina, what made you join this fucked up group," I asked while rotating the knife I had in my hand. Flash and Hawk stood in corners of the room, watching me. The rest of the bikers were tearing her house apart. She was silent so I dragged the tip of the knife down the side of her cheek. She yelped in fear and my smile grew. "If you tell us what we need to know, then we'll hand you over to the authorities. If you don't tell us, then I'm going to cut you into tiny pieces." I stood behind her and put one hand around her neck, pulling her head back as I leaned into her ear, my knife dragging lightly across her breasts, "I've always wondered if these were real." "O-Okay! I'll tell you what you want, just please don't hurt me," She cried. I moved away, letting her go. "Let's start with how you got the bomb into the compound. "You guys call him Blu. He joined us when you began dating Demon because he saw you as a threat. He worried you would get patched in, taking his spot in rank." She said quickly in a rush. Flash stepped out with his phone and I sat on the table, "So why did you join them?"

"The cartel killed my Eddie," She said in anger. "I loved him and they killed him. I got asked if I wanted revenge and I jumped on it. He screamed like a girl when I got my revenge. After that I fell in love with making big men like Scorpion fall. Attacking your bar was fun though. I saw it as unfair that you got to keep what belonged to my Eddie." She was seething now. "You deserve to be punished like how your precious Demon is now. How long do you think it's gonna be before he breaks? Once he does he'll be a dead man." I chuckled darkly, "You underestimate my Demon. You see, he will add everything that happens to him to his anger, and it'll fuel him to unleash hell on Earth once we find him." Her eyes widened as I dragged the knife on the table close to her fingers, "Now let's start talking about where we can find him and the other Presidents." "They have a lot of safe houses," She told me. I had Hawk get a pen and paper, while I unchained the hand she can write with, "Start writing where they are." Once we had the list, I slammed my fist into her face, enjoying the sound her nose made when it broke. I then left the room, locking her in for Jax to find.

I got into contact with all of the other MCs and gave them the addresses that were closest to them. Then I sent bikers out to the others. Flash and a few others came in with a bloody and beaten Blu. They threw him on the floor at my feet and I smiled. "Glad you could join the party, you see we're starting to go through the safe houses your sick group has the Presidents in. So it wont be long till Demon gets home. These gentlemen are going to make sure you're very comfy while you wait." They grabbed him again as his eyes widened in fear. They dragged him away as I made my way to my bike to join in the hunt. Hang on just a little longer Demon.

I got to the first one on a list I kept to myself. I shot the guards and continued to go inside. Anyone I found that saw me as the enemy was shot down. "In here!" I heard a woman yell. I rushed to the door and kicked it in. A woman was naked and strapped to a bed. I cut her ropes and helped her sit up. "I'm Ambrosia," She told me. "Angel," I said as I pulled out my phone. I called an ambulance. I didn't leave her until I heard the sirens. If I had stayed I would've been held back for questioning and most likely arrested for murder. I continued my hunt, trying to find my Demon.

I found many places, only a couple having any good results. I found several gang members and members of the cartel. They got their men to join in the hunt with some of the addresses that I had given to other groups. My list was my own. I then found a place that was much different than the other places. This was their head quarters.

I checked my ammo and felt I was more than ready. I made my way through it, killing anyone I found. Any victims I found, I freed them as I made my way through the building. Then I got to the head office on the top floor. A man wearing a mask sat at the desk. "How did you find this place," He asked me. I smirked, "I take it you're the leader." I wasn't going to kill him. Oh no. He was too good of a catch. He tried to shoot me with a pistol but I threw a knife and it landed in his hand, making him drop the gun. I walked up and pushed him back into his chair, ripping his mask from him. His face was filled with burn scars. He glared at me, as I began to take the duct tape I found in his desk and tape him to his chair. I pushed his chair out of the way as I began to look through the cameras. He had one in every safe house. I saw my Demon, beaten and the look of murder in his beautiful silver eyes. I began looking through his desk and his phone and found what I needed to find exactly where my Demon was. I phoned Flash about the leader and that he needed to be picked up. I stayed until I heard the sound of motorcycles and cars pulling up. I got on my bike and raced off, praying I got there in time.

***************************************************************************************

Minor edits and changes as of 3/14