Erin Burr

Pardon me, are you Erin Burr? *beat*

That depends, who's asking?

Oh sure, Burr. I'm Alexandra Hamilton. I'm at your service, Burr. I have been looking for you.

I'm getting nervous.

Burr, I heard your name at Princeton. I was seeking an accelerated course of study when I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. I may have punched her. It's a blur, Burr. She handles the financials?

You punched the bursar?

Yes! I wanted to do what you did, graduate in two and join the revolution. She looked at me like I was stupid. I'm not stupid. So how'd you do it? How'd you graduate so fast?

It was my parent's dying wish before they passed.

You're an orphan. Of course! I'm an orphan! God, I wish there was a war, then we could prove that we're worth more than anyone bargained for!

Can I buy you a drink?

That would be nice.

And while we're talking let me offer you some free advice. Talk less.

What?

Smile more.

Huh.

Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for.

You can't be serious.

You wanna get ahead?

Yes.

Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead.

A yo yo yo yo what time is it?

Showtime!

Like I said...

Showtime! Showtime! Yo! I'm Jen Laurens in the place to be, a two pints of Sam Adams but I'm working on three! Those redcoats don't want it with me 'cause I will pop-chicka-pop these cops 'till I'm free!

Oui, oui, ma amie, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the Queen "Casse toi!" Who's the best? C'est moi.

Rah! Rah! I am Hestia Mulligan, up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard your father say "come again?" Ay! Lock up your sons and their horses, of course, it's hard to have intercourse while spying on British forces.

No more sex, pour me another brew, hon! Let's raise a couple more-

To the revolution!

Well, if it ain't the prodigy of Princeton college!

Erin Burr!

Give us a verse, drop some knowledge!

Good luck with that, you're taking a stand. You spit, I'mma sit, we'll see where we land.

Burr, the revolution's imminent, what d'ya stall for?

If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for?

Who, who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who, who is this kid, what's she gonna do?