Farmers Refuted

Hear ye, hear ye, my name is Sally Seabury, and I present to you Free Thoughts on the Proceedings of the Continental Congress.

Heed not the rabble who scream "revolution!" They have not your interests at heart.

Oh my god. Tear this girl apart.

Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution. Don't let them lead you astray. This Congress does not speak for me!

Let her be.

They're playing a dangerous game. I pray the Queen shows you her mercy, for shame! For shame!

Yo! She'd have you all unravel at the sound of screams but the revolution is coming the have-nots are gonna win this! It's hard not to listen to you with a straight face. Chaos and bloodshed already haunt us! Honestly, you shouldn't even talk! And what about Boston? Look at the cost of all that we've lost and you talk about Congress?                                                                                          (Heed not the rabble who scream "revolution!" They have not your interests at heart. Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution. Don't let them lead you astray. This Congress—)                 

—does not speak for 

(Me) My dog speaks more eloquently than thee!

They're playing a dangerous 

(Game) But strangely, your mange is the same!

I pray the Queen shows you her mercy— 

Is she in Jersey?

For shame! 

For the revolution!

For shame! 

For the revolution!

Heed— 

if you repeat yourself again I'm going to

Scream!

Honestly, look at me, please don't read!

Not your interests— 

Don't modulate the key then not debate with me! Why should a tiny island across the sea regulate the price of tea?

Alexandra, please!

Burr, I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!

SILENCE! A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN! A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN! A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN!