Chapter1-Coma

Okay hey guys my name is Hayle and this is my new story his savior. This is a new story about this girl named Mia who falls in love with her best friend. Now I'll just put a few things about Mia!

Name:Mia Natalie Greene

Mom:Maggie Greene

Dad: Unknown

Favorite color: Blue

Best Friend:Carl Grimes.

Hair color: Brownish/redish

Eye color: Hazel

Lived with her mom but her mom was at collage so now she is temporarily living with her aunt Shay and Uncle Tommy. They live next to her friend Carl so she is always at Carl's house.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Mia's P.O.V.

"Hi Lori!" I say as I walk into the Grimes living room.

"Oh hey sweetie! Ready to go to school?" Lori asks and I nod.

"Is Carl ready?" I ask as I put my school bag on the couch.

"Probably not." Lori says with a laugh. "Carl Mia is here!" Lori yells and I hear Carl running down stairs.

"Mia Mia Mia!" Carl says as he runs down stairs and hugs me

"Hi." I say as he kisses my cheek.

"Come see I wanna show you something!" Carl says and drags me up stairs.

"What is it?" I ask with a giggle as Carl gets a present out of his closet.

"Its your birthday today." Carl says and hands me this big present

"But my party isn't till after school. I mean it's pretty sad my family isn't even the ones planing the party you guys are." I say and Carl hands me the present.

I open it and find a giant white teddy bear with I love you stitched on the foot. "Aww Carl!" I say and hug him

"Did you see what was around the Bears neck?" Carl asks and I look at the beard neck to see a red jewel heart on a silver chain necklace.

"Carl it's so pretty! This must have cost y'all a lot!" I say and Carl looks at me

"Y'all? No Mia I paid for it myself! I even sold some of my things to get it for you and also used my allowance and the rest of the money I saved up." Carl says and I smile.

"Carl you didn't have to do this!" I say and hug him,

"Well you already said you had all the animals and stuff you wanted so I thought you never said you had all the jewelry you wanted." Carl says and takes the necklace off the bear then places it around my neck.

"Now come on we need to get to school." Carl says and places the teddy bear on his bed

"You can get it tonight. Oh and your staying sleep tonight." Carl says and I smile.

"Okay" I say.

We walk down stairs and Lori looks at Carl "You weren't suppose to give her her present yet!" Lori says and Carl shrugs.

"I wanted to see if she liked it." Carl says as he grabs his school bag. I grab mine and we go to the car.

"Bye have a great day!" Rick says as he gets into his cop car.

"Bye!" Me and Carl say at the same time then get in the car.

"I'm so tired." I say as we get buckled