[prologue] - Hey Bailey

"hey Bailey, it's Sean. don't forget to add my number!"

Kaycee's phone ring, a notification popped up. An unknown number. Kaycee immediately get her phone, she was actually half asleep. In a dilemma of whether or not to leave the bed—it's always a hard choice. As soon as she grabs her phone, she read the message she gets.

"Sean? Sean who?" She thought to herself. So far, she is pretty sure she knows no one named Sean. Or at least, she guess so. But then, she read the text again, Bailey, it says.

She's not Bailey—She's Kaycee. Kaycee Caitlin Rice. Who's Bailey? Kaycee does not know her.

A wrong message— again and again. You need to know how many time this girl with a brunette hair have received a wrong text, from different unknown numbers. Being called John, Mabel, Skye, you name it. And seeing this right now, piss her so much. Especially the fact that she was asleep earlier.

She thought maybe it's her future boyfriend texting her—turns out, just some random dude.

Although receiving a wrong message sucks, she's not just going to ignore Sean. Kaycee has always been a genius, including being a mischievous genius. She loves tricking people, screwing around and messing with someone's brain.

"Unlucky Sean whoever you are" Kaycee says to herself, a big smile on her face. Still in bed, but right now in a seating position.

"I got you Sean, but next time, don't intterupt my sleep."

sent.

And just by that, Kaycee has disguised herself as Bailey—someone Sean knows.

Ding! Another notification pops up, it must be Sean. Kaycee immediately checks her phone again, wondering what would this guy reply her with. Does he realize he's texting the wrong person? Kaycee doesn't hope so. She really wants to know how far he can trick Sean-whatever-his-last-name-is.

"Alright sis."

Ha—dumb Sean.

Ding! Ding! Another text.

"such a sloth"
":p"

Today class is very tiring. And you can definitely tell by looking at how covered up in sweat Sean is. For him, some moves were very challenging to be done, but he's still able to do a great job astonishing the audience with his moves—especially with his free styles.

As soon as they are dismissed, Sean hurried up and ran to where Bailey—his good friend is. Bailey and Sean has been best friend since they were little. It's not hard finding Bailey in a room full of people, her hair makes her stands out really well. Sean always thinks that Bailey's hair is cool—and he knows his good friend knows it well.

"Yo, why can't I find your number on my phone? I was going to call you last night!" He says, facing Bailey who is putting her left palm on her forehead, swiping the sweat before it reaches her eyes.

"I changed my number. I forgot to tell you." Bailey responds as she grabs her drink—throwing an apologetic smile.

"It's okay Bai. Just say what your number is right now." Sean says, getting ready to memorize it. He does not have a pen and a paper with him—and why would he brings those two items to a dance class?

Bailey laughs—"Are you sure?" She says, still laughing. "Last time you try to memorize my milk tea order, you messed up big time!" She continues, trying to warn Sean.

"I know—I've learned okay. Trust me." Sean says while getting closer to Bailey so he can listen to the bob haired girl in front of him clearly.

"It's 6543861267. And no reptition!" Bailey says, sticking her tongue out.

Oh boy—Sean knows he's messed up. But he wouldn't admit it. Big boy, big pride. Instead of telling Bailey the truth, he nods and give Bailey an "ok" signature with his right hand.

"I guess I'll be going, don't forget to text me!" Bailey says as she starts walking out from the studio, waving at Sean which he waves back.

Now—Sean tries to remember clearly what Bailey says as he takes his phone in the corner of the room, trying to create a new contact for Bailey's new number he can hardly remember.

New contact
First Name : Bailey
Last Name : Sok
Mobile : 6543831267

saved.
—❥—