[five]-What Text?

Are you sure you got my number right?"

[Sean's]
Watching sunset two weeks ago with Kaycee was really a great idea (huge shout out to Kenneth), If you ask me how it went—it went amazing. After the sunset, I immediately brought her home so she didn't have to skip dinner. I met Devon and Kylie, and they asked me if I have sometimes to join the Rice's family dinner night! It was really great getting to know the important people to Kaycee's life. Besides that, all of us clicked instantly!

I've just finished another session on the dance studio—today class was with Jojo, she has always been such an inspiration. I quickly run to the corner of the room where I put my phone as always. I checked my social media and then my text message. Anyway, until this point—I haven't exchanged number with Kaycee. And that's weird, it's kind of odd when I couldn't just really keep in contact with her. I scroll my text messages, trying to make sure that I didn't miss a single person text—whoops, I saw Bailey name on the screen and immediately know that I haven't given her a single response, shit. She's been texting since two weeks ago.

Bailey Sok
Sean, you haven't updated me about that girl? How is she?

Bailey Sok
Does she still fascinates you like the first time?

When I say that Bailey is acting weird,I mean it. I know that I told her every single thing about Kaycee. And right now, she's telling me that I left her out? She's like the first person that I inform my love life about—there's no way I can abandon Bai! Without any hesitation, I typed on my keypad, sending Bailey some texts.

Me
lol—you've been acting weird.

Me
I ALWAYS tell you everything about Kaycee every time we meet on the dance studio, remember?

"What's up Sean Lew? Why are you in the corner of the room?" I felt a slight tap on my shoulder coming from my right side, when I look for the person—it's Bailey. Finally. I have been dying to talk to her about this.

"You're acting weird Bai." I mumbled, hearing that, she frowned, not understanding what I meant so I decided to explain furthermore to her—"Look, why are you texting like this? It's like you are not yourself lately!" I explained, showing my phone to her so that she can see the texts we've been doing for this past months.

Bailey takes my phone away. She read the texts, still confused. "Sean, I never receive a text from you! I thought you were mad or something!" She said as soon as she finished reading—I raise both my eyebrows, not understanding what she meant.

"Are you sure you got my number right?" She asked, she snatched my phone again and press the screen couple of times and stares at it for a second. Suddenly, she bursts into laughter.

"Oh my God Shamu—that ain't me!"

[Kaycee's]

Ever since the sunset trip—Sean will occasionally picks me up after school. If he couldn't make it, he will inform Kenneth to tell me. It's kind of weird not having his number, the only time we can talk is when we meet. I also have no idea why he wouldn't ask for my number and choose to do it in a 'chain message' kind of way.

I walked lightly climbing up the school stairs one by one. The bell is ringing—means that the next class is starting soon. I go straight to the next class that I should be attending,English. When I get inside the class, I can see Kenneth seated at the middle, I hurried up and sat next to him—"Hey." I greeted him, since I became close with Sean—It impacts my friendship aswell with Kenneth, in a good way of course.