[six]- I Need Your Help

in this chapter we will respect Kenneth's existence in this story so you'll see a lot of him here.

also huge shoutout to cathyliz (a.k.a my beloved child and brother), she wrote amazing story if you guys haven't check her out u should! she deserves all the support from this fandom so gooo and read her story if you haven't ❤️

"What are you going to do with this person?"

Remember a couple days ago when Kaycee visited the Lew's family for a dinner? The time when she realized she fucked up real bad? It's still on her mind right now. She knew that it wouldn't be a huge deal it she told Sean immediately. But knowing the fact that she's been pretending to be Bailey for more than a whole month and basically knowing his secret and stories because he thought she was Bailey, is really messed up. Kaycee is really aware that one small step can make the situation worse.

"Why are you sitting here—all alone?" Kenneth punched Kaycee slightly on her shoulder. Usually, on physical ed class, Kaycee would be the most hyper—moving here and there, screaming and laughing. But today, she's all silent and has been sitting in the corner for a whole thirty minutes gazing out. He figured out there must be something wrong with her.

"Nothing." she quickly moved a bit to give some space for Kenneth to sit, his eyes are still glaring at Kaycee, observing the small girl sitting next to him. "Really liar?" He mocked—"Is it about Sean?" He asked slowly, making sure that it's okay to ask her that.

"Maybe." she answered slowly—"But more like it's about me." she laughed, Kenneth furrowed his eyebrows. "Did Lew hurt you? I mean I can punch him if he do." He said as he flexed his arm punching the air, making Kaycee bursts into laughter. "No. It's on me." She answered him, her head rested on the wall as she let out a huge sigh. "Maybe I can help." Kenneth convinced—Kaycee immediately tilt her head towards his direction, a spark of joy lit in her eyes.

"Okay but promise me you would not tell him and not laugh at me." Kaycee stuck out her pinky finger as Kenneth nodded, he locked his pinky finger with hers. "Bailey Sok, your friend and Sean's as well, I've been pretending to be her for more than a month." She stated—making Kenneth even more confused.

"A month ago I received a text from a guy called Sean calling me Bailey and I knew he got the wrong number and I was just fooling around, disguising myself as Bailey. Until I figured out a couple of days ago that the guy I'm messing around was him." She explained, messing her curly hair, she looked slightly to Kenneth, hoping he would say something real quick. But it seems like he's still processing the whole situation in his head.

"Oh yeah, Sean has been telling everyone that Bailey was acting weird until he figured out a couple of days ago too that he's been texting the wrong number." He said—"So is this why you've been avoiding him this past days?" He asked again, deep down he thinks that this is funny and Kaycee is stressing out too much. He knows Sean really well, he knows that boy wouldn't make it a big deal.

But Kaycee does not need to know that.

"Yeah I know he does not know it's me. But, I feel guilty around him." She mumbled, Pfft—deep down Kenneth is laughing real loud. Kaycee looks so miserable and it's funny for him.

"Well, I don't think avoiding your problem is a great idea. Sooner, he'll find out anyway. I think it would be best for you to explain it to him before he find out by himself, it could really worsen the situation." Kenneth explained, he swears that he's trying his best not to laugh as he pretends that this is a huge concern.

"If you are not ready yet at least just pretend like there's nothing wrong between you two. Sean has been really worried about you." Kenneth said, and he means it. Because lately, Kaycee has been avoiding his best friend and Sean has been clueless for the reason why. Kaycee weakly nodded, what Kenneth said is true. She need to stop avoiding Sean just because of this—he shouldn't be taking the blame for the stupid thing she did.