[seven]-Impulsive

"Kayc, Are you okay?" The voice makes Kaycee jumped as she sees the pointy nose guy sitting next to her giving a confused glare.

"Yeah,sorry." She answered, letting out a small giggle escapes her mouth as she tucks a strand of her hair to the back of her ear. "Okay, so where were we?" She asked as her eyes is focused to the laptop on her table, drawing the attention of her interlocutor away from her condition.

"We were dividing our tasks for this project." He said, "Definitely before you gaze out." He chuckled, making Kaycee blushes out of embarrassment.

"Is it about that Asian boy?" He asked, attention is fully focused on his laptop as he took a sip of coffee from his cup.

Kaycee threw a wry smile as she shrugged her shoulders, "I'll do the slide context and explanation." She stated as she stares at him, the dark haired guy nod and directly types something in into his device.

"Is he going to pick you up though?" He asked again, trying to break the awkward atmosphere between the two of them in this small quite cafe. He never likes doing school works outside from school, but unfortunately, his work partner—Kaycee, has a different idea.

"Julian, can you just-" She grumbled as she let out a huge sigh, massaging the temples of her forehead, "like not discuss it?" She continued as she glares at Julian from behind her laptop screen, but the boy shook his head as he let out a small laughter.

"You've been gazing out every second since an hour ago and we are not going anywhere if you keep on doing that." He said, "I give good advices, you know?" He smirked as he shifted the paperworks and laptop to the side of the wooden table, resting his hands on top of it as he grins.

"No. Let's just not waste more time." Kaycee refused as she put his belongings back to the original position, her eyes moves quickly from him to the papers, instructing him to get back to their work.

He let out a huge sigh as he grabs them, "Fine. But if you are back to your fantasy land, Rice, then we got to solve it." He warned, making the brunette haired girl rolls her eyes.

She knows that Julian does not actually give a damn, he's just curious. And the type of person that always tries to get his ass into other people problems.

"Fine." She muttered, next thing, they are already busy with their assignment.

"She is still not contacting you?" Kenneth asked, a confused expression is clearly plastered on his face as Sean shook his head.

"We haven't met yet." He answered, sitting on the corner of the studio as sweats dripped from his body. "So that means you two has not exchanged number yet?" Kenneth asked again as he raised his brows handing a bottle of water to his friend which Sean directly grabs.

Sean gulped a huge amount of it as he shook his head again, which makes Julian let out a small sigh.

Looking at his friend's reaction, Sean knew that Kenneth was disappointed in a way. And he understands that very much, because he is also disappointed of himself. There has been many occasions where he clearly could approach Kaycee and strikes her in place with questions.

But every time he was sure about it and tried approaching the petite girl, somehow she always avoids. It's not just his feeling, he knows it. As if she is trying to make some distance between the two of them and again, it makes no sense after everything that have happened between the two. Somehow, it crashes his confidence. Maybe she's just playing some stupid games with him and he's clearly losing.

"Next up, Sean Lew! Come in here Lewser!" The room immediately filled with screams, people chanting his name while Wildabeast is standing in the corner, eyes glimmering as his lips curled into a smile. He knows Sean too well, he is sure the teenage boy will not disappoint him.