[two]- Cafeteria

"I thought I almost lost you."

Dumb Sean
Bai, you gotta know who I just met today.

Dumb Sean
Hell—I think she took my heart away with her smile.

Kaycee's eyes are glued to her phone. Guess she is not really good at pranking people, she has left this guy named 'Sean' on read for almost a week and the last text he sent was about a girl he met. She thinks that it must be a coincidence, the fact that someone named Sean got her number by mistake and he met a guy named Sean Lew in the principal office last Wednesday.

Oh boy, she got to admit that Sean Lew is one hell of a guy.

That day, after she met Sean Lew and was able to get out from the principal office, she immediately searched for her best friend--Tahani and told her the whole thing. It's not like she knows by the end of their conversation that she is in love with Sean Lew, it's more like a small crush over some guy she just met.

"So,sis--describe this so called 'Sean Lew' please?" Kaycee remembers how Tahani responded to her story, the girl that's one year younger than her was definitely curious. And Kaycee also remembers how she described Sean lew--"It was as if we connected right away in such a short time." She said, a huge smile on her face.

"Aw Kayc, I think you're going to be in love with him sooner or later." That was how Tahani responded, teasing her best friend as Kaycee smacked her shoulder. "What was that for girl? I'm stating facts. I know you better than you know yourself!" Tahani responded while rubbing her shoulder. That day, Kaycee only responded Tahani with a small smile, she doesn't know what will happen to her and Sean Lew. Time will tell.

Back to the reality right now, Kaycee is in a confusion between to reply the text that was meant for Bailey or to just back off. It's been a week, maybe Bailey's friend had figured it out. But on the other hand, it will be fun to trick him—disguising herself again as Bailey. Kaycee just can't stop her shabby thoughts. With a naughty smile on her face, she hurried up and types some words to the dumb unlucky boy.

"Hey bro, sorry for the slow response."

"So who is she?"

'What if it's Sean Lew?' Kaycee thinks to herself, but there are numerous guys named Sean in the state—it's a pretty general name. She quickly brushes that thought away from her brain, put her phone on her pocket, carried her backpack as she walks out from her room.

It's Tuesday—she's going to meet Sean Lew.

[Sean's]

Bailey Sok
Hey bro, sorry for the slow response.

Bailey Sok
So who is she?

Huh weird. I remember clearly I told Bailey yesterday when I met her on our dance practice in Imma Space and the fact that she teased me right away and how I couldn't stop blushing in front of everyone when people started asking me about the girl I met because Bailey was being super loud when I told her everything. Probably she forgets. Sometimes, Bailey can be very senile just like Dory from Finding Nemo. I put my phone on the pocket, leaving Bailey on read. Ha—I guess we are equal. She didn't reply my texts for a whole week, she must thought it is funny.

It's been almost a week since the last time I met Kaycee Rice. I had not talked to her since we met in the principal office. Until now, I feel so dumb that I forgot to ask what grade is she in or what class she will be taking on Tuesday and Wednesday so I can approach her. I must say, I lost contact with her and I hope I will meet her today—may luck be on my side.