[three]- I Call It A Date

"Gotta keep things interesting between her and me."
-
[Kaycee's]

It's been a month since I ate in the cafeteria with Sean. Since then, we have been getting really close. Every Tuesday and Wednesday, he would've been waiting in front of my class to chat a little. Fun fact, he does not have the same studying hour as the rest of us do. Sometimes he might be in school until lunch time, and sometimes he'll be off after 2 sessions. There's just no in between. He told me it's because of his dancing schedule--he said he has workshops to do, classes, events, bunch of things I don't really understand.The point is, he's phenomenal and everyone knows it.

Oh and also, quick update on the other Sean--the dumb Sean who thought that I am Bailey. He has been texting me a lot of stuff, telling me stories about the girl he met. He never says the name (and honestly, I am not interested to know.) And sometimes, he also texts to rant about his life. I feel guilty most of the time, but it's fun and hey, he wouldn't find out anyway. Even if he will, it will do no harm to me I suppose.

Ding!

Oh here we go again.

Dumb Sean
BAILEY!!

Me
What?

Dumb Sean
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO ASK A GIRL OUT?

Me
What are you talking about lmao?

Dumb Sean
YES. I'm trying to take her out, gotta keep things interesting between her and me. you know.

Me
How am i supposed to know sean? figure it out by yourself. Man up!

Read 9.08 A.M

Another quick update, dumb Sean is going to take her girl on a date and I am enjoying the role as Bailey way too much.

-
[Sean's]

"Look Josh, I texted Bailey and she wouldn't help. I need your help bro, just this time." I said to Josh who picked up my phone call—which rarely happens if you call Josh Cruz in an early morning like this.

"Sean buddy, as much as I would like to help you—I have no idea what she is interested in! You gotta do what you gotta do man, just ask her out,like, 'Kaycee my dear, would you mind to go out on a date with me, my love-" I directly hung up when Josh started to talk some random nonsense. He thinks he's funny, yet instead, he sounded like some random asshole.

It's not only Kaycee that is on my mind but also Bailey. She has been responding weirdly since she changed her phone number. I wanted to talk to her about this, but I haven't gotten the right time to—when we met, we're just always way too hyped up about other stuff that I forgot to ask her. For a whole month, I feel like I've been texting a different person (especially the fact that sometimes Bailey only left me on read and replied back in days)—and it's just not what Bailey would do—to me.

"Lewser speed up!" I felt someone pushed me and I almost tripped. Gosh, why is everyone testing my patience lately? And this guy, Kenneth, remember the last time I told you I would've killed him eighth times? this will be the ninth.

"Ken, I swear if you ain't my buddy—your ankle would've been broken by now!" I threatened him, annoyed. "Oh majesty, please don't, I—Aw! What was that for!" I punched him right in his stomach, just so that he can shut his mouth a bit and laughed when I see him in pain—he laughed as well too. Weird (probably that's why we are best friend).

"Josh told me—you finally want to take Kaycee out?" He asked as we both walks together inside of TMilly studio. Today, there will be a class with Jake Kodish—that man is dope. I simply nod, Kenneth throw out a smile on his face. "Need help?" He asked, teasingly.