~Chapter One~

I sat in the cellar leaning against the wall. My body aching and my eyes fluttering shut from weakness.  I had been fed off of, and they didn't take it lightly the thirsty newborns drank it like it was their lifeline.  My neck and wrist stung from the bites. Dried blood covered around it along the impression of their fangs. I was snapped out of my trance when I heard heavy footsteps and shouting.

I stood up and ran to the door, "Help please!" I screamed banging on the metal door. I was weak my energy level low from lack of food and water.

I stumbled back and the door slammed open revealing three guys. I instantly smelt their wolf scent and relief filled me as I locked eyes with the first one and I couldn't look away.  My whole world had stopped and all that matter was that I was with him.  That I had his warm embrace and was forever stuck with his gorgeous features and mesmerizing eyes.

Mate, my wolf spoke for the first time in years.  My mate, he was finally here.

My mate growled running to me and picking me up cradling me to his chest. "We have to get her out of here," he protectively nestled my head in his neck blocking my sight as his fingers stayed latched in my long tangled locks.

"It's the lost Luna," one said but I could barely hear what else was shared as I focused on my lovely mates heartbeat.  The soft dum, dum, dum, as he held me in large muscular arms.  His scent wrapped around me like a shield of protection a mixture of coconut, and for once in my life I was able to smell something that wasn't moldy but beautiful. 

Snapping out of my thoughts I was shaken by my mate, he ran out the door and to a car as a woman ran up to us.  "Alpha let me take her while you finish up," she said and I was soon handed into a new set of arms.

Whimpering I reached for my comfort but all I got were those beautiful Emerald eyes and his hand pressed softly to my cheek.  He said something I couldn't make out but reassured me as I let this woman take a hold of me. 

I was sat on a seat warmth surrounding me as I kept my eyes closed not daring to look at the surroundings that had recaptured me my whole life. I wouldn't look at the woods that lined the horror house I had been trapped in. I refused. A blanket was wrapped around my arms and I slowly peeked up to meet the kind eyes of a older woman. She looked at me with kind eyes as she put socks on my freezing feet.

"I'm Mary," she said her voice sooth and relaxing. She had these light brown eyes and long thick Raven black hair.

"Rosette," I whispered watching as her eyes widened.

"The lost Luna!" she muttered under her breath before the car door opened and my mate sat next to me wrapping a arm around my shoulders.  I crawled into his lap and focused solely on his heartbeat again.  It had been forever since I had been able to hear the soft hum of something alive.

"To the pack house," he said his voice deep and husky.

We drove for a while till we arrived at a huge mansion. My mate got out leaving me alone with Mary. She smiled at me, "You finally get to go back home."

I got out behind her and walked into the house slowly entering the living room where my family and pack sat. And like that my families names had slipped from my lips like I had been with them my whole life. "Mom, Dad, Ryan," I said and ran into their arms as they smiled and held me tightly.

"My daughter," dad whispered holding me tighter then the rest. "Thank you for bringing her back to us. I can tell you two are mates so you are welcome to stay here as long as you need."

"Thank you," my mate said keeping a special eye on me. "We killed most pf the vampires in the coven but the head one escaped."

Dad growled, "Everyone is to be on guard and keep my daughter safe. Disobey and you will be punished."

***********

A/N:: Chapter one is done. Please continue to read and comment what you think and vote. Thanks for reading!

~Katelynn💜