~Epilogue~

It's been a week and we are finally back at our old house. I had been spending time with Blaze and my family and it's been so relaxing. I woke up wrapped in Blaze's arms my head nuzzled into his neck.

"Morning beautiful," he said my heart fluttering. "Oh and I forgot to say Happy Birthday."

I'm fifteen, it's my fifteenth birthday a birthday I get have with my family. The first in a long long time. I smiled and kissed his cheek sitting up.

"Fifteen finally," I said laying back down.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek running his hand through his hair he sat up. "Come on before your Mom goes crazy," he said.

I laughed and sat up walking to the bathroom. May 16 my birthday the best day of my life is now. I grabbed a pair of jeans slipping them on with my black v-neck and dressy purple sweater I brushed out my blonde hair and walked downstairs with Blaze. Mom greeted me as did the rest of the packs. "Happy Birthday," was all I heard for a good hour from everyone.

I walked to the living room and sat down as Mom came in with handful of presents Ryan the same walking behind her. "I didn't want anything," I said as they sat them down in front of me.

"To bad," Mom said, "This is twelve years of presents and all the times we've missed from our daughter."

I smiled and hugged her sitting back down next to Blaze as I opened up my presents. I got so many things clothes, jewelry, shoes and many other. I was happy and excited to have gotten so many cool gifts and I finally knew what it felt like to have a birthday, a proper one. I put my last item away as Blaze walked into the room a small little box in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"A little present for you," he said handing it to me. "Open it," he shoved his hands in his pockets looking at me itently.

I undid the ribbon and opened the box, I gasped as my eyes landed on the charm bracelet that laid inside. I had a wolf charm with a 'B' on the wolf and small diamonds dangling around it.

He picked it up and put it on my wrist taking my hand and bringing it to his lips. He kissed my hand softly pulling me into a hug. "Thank you so much Blaze," I said on the verge of happy tears. "Thank you for everything."

"Don't thank me," he whispered, "I was only doing my job."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck laying my head on his chest. He ran his fingers across my back in a soothing motion lulling me to sleep in his arms. Everything was perfect no one was chasing me and I had the most wonderful mate in the world. I loved him and he loved me, my life was perfect and i hoped it would stay this way.

***************

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story and i think it is one if the best i have done. I have been posting and deleting stories a lot but this is one i am happy to have kept up and finished!! Thanks for reading and voting it helped a lot!! thanks so much

Thanks For Reading

~Katelynn💜