~Chapter Twenty~

I curled in a ball hours passed by no Blaze, no Dad,no one.  I became silent I wouldn't talk to Bella, to Mom, to anyone.  I wouldn't talk to anyone.  I curled in a ball on my bed staring ahead of me the occasional tears dripping down my eyes.  Mom walked ins frowning as she saw me in the same postition.

"Hey sweetie I made dinner," she said.  I didn't say anything once more.  "Sweetie talk to me, stop being silent it's scaring me."

I didn't say anything just looked ahead.  She sighed and walked out leaving me alone again.  I closed my eyes and opened them again, it wasn't a dream it was reality and my mate could possibly be dead I can't hear him.

************

     I stood up quickly hearing loud voices and shouting from downstairs.  I ran down the stairs seeing Blaze yelling at a wolf he was standing his ground yelling back.  I ran to him and jumped in his arms breaking the screaming fight.  He hugged me back digging his nose in my neck.  Mom smiled at me seeing I was better.

"Thank god your back," I said.

"I'm okay baby girl but right now I need you to go back to your room," He said setting me down.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just please go," he growled out his tone serious and commanding.

I looked at him and Bella came and pulled me back.  "She deserves to know," Bella said.

"She doesn't need to know," Blaze growled out. "Please take her upstairs."

"No."

Blaze sighed and looked at me,  I was scared I had never seen him this way. "What is it?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"This bastard thinks your his mate," Blaze growled out pointing to the wolf.

He was from the other pack that was here before us.  He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes.  "Well he's wrong," I said.

The wolf growled, "She is my mate."

"She is not and I swear if you call her they one more time I will kill you." Blaze threatened shaking violently.

I went to Blaze wrapping my hands around him, "Clam down," I whispered.

He stopped, "Leave this house now."

The wolf growled and ran at him but was pulled back by his alpha.  "Leave her alone, she is his mate Son and leave it at that."

They all soon left and I wrapped my arms around Blaze holding tightly.  "Did you kill him?" I asked.

Blaze smiled, "He's dead he is never going to get you."

The vampire that had captured me for twelve years was gone away never to return.  Dead.  I had my life back.