~Chapter Eighteen~

I got up and went to the shower.  My cramps were horrible today it was all horrible.  I put on a pair of jeans and a black sweater with white hearts all over it.  I brushed out my hair putting it into a ponytail.  I walked downstairs hearing talking and laughing. 

"Well look who's up," Ryan teased as I walked in.

I grumbled out a incoherent reply walking to the fridge for water.  I grabbed a bottle and turned around seeing Blaze.  Next to him was a girl that looked like his but she was shorter and he was smiling widely.

"Oh she's so cute," she squealed as I was pulled into a hug.

I was confused as everyone laughed, "Meet Bella my sister, Bella this is Rosette," Blaze said.

"Hi," I said as she pulled back.

"Hello," she said, "Blaze has told me so much about you.  He wasn't lying when he said you were gorgeous."

Blaze blushed looking down at the ground, I smiled, "What has he told you about me?" I asked.

His eyes snapped up, "Bella you two can talk later I want some time with Rosette."

"No, brother you get her everyday it's time for some bonding time," Bella said.

She and I walked upstairs to my room before Blaze could object.  I sat down and she sat next to me.  "Okay Rosette time for some girl time."  She pulled out a bag from her suitcase that sat in my room.  Inside was nail polish and make up.  She pulled out two colors and sat down in front of me. And so my day went.

************

I laughed as Bella told me jokes and stories.  I have been having so much fun she's done my toes and nails and I've done hers.  It was nice to have someone to talk to.  She's been so nice and fun to hang with.

"So how's you know your period?" She asked.

Does everyone know about that? "It sucks today has been the worst with cramps and blood," I shivered.

She laughed, "Yeah I found it helps when you have cramps to lay on the floor.  Your closer to the ground and it helps."

I smiled, "Thanks I'll keep that in mind," I said as there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming in," Blaze said.  "What you two been doing?" He asked.

I could tell he was jealous, he was jealous I was hanging out with his sister then him. I smiled at him, "Just talking Blaze," Bella said.

He sat next to me, "How are you?" He asked me.

I nodded, "I'm fine," I whispered.

Bella stood, "I'll see you later Rosette," she said walking out of the room obviously knowing Blaze wanted me alone.

"Your jealous," I said to him pulling my knees to my chest.

His eyes snapped to mine, "What? your Crazy," he said.

I stood up, "What ever you say," I said. 

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his torso, "Just know you'll always be my number one," I said as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Good," he growled, Cause your mine.

I smiled hearing his voice in my head.  Good.